GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On which day can we consume sprouts? When we use it, can we pressure cook them after soaking it overnight?? Please reply ASAP as it is already my second day of the diet.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Sprouts should be OK... just don't overdo it and eat on days where you are subbing for another veggie.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi , I am new to this . Kindly suggest , if Bean Sprouts , mushrooms , corn kernels, baby corns are considered as vegetables and can be added in day-3, 5,6,7 ?

Also, if black tea and coffee i.e without sugar and milk can be had?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Never a fan of coffee (preference here, unsure how it will affect diet), most teas are OK.....

Sprouts OK on the days you eat veggies.... Corn, no. baby corns, not to familiar with, but maybe a couple yes. Mushrooms, should be fine, just not a ton, more as an add in...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Never a fan of coffee (preference here, unsure how it will affect diet), most teas are OK.....

Sprouts OK on the days you eat veggies.... Corn, no. baby corns, not to familiar with, but maybe a couple yes. Mushrooms, should be fine, just not a ton, more as an add in...

Thanks Kevin!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi kevin

I am in 2nd week 2 nd day and i can see the difference of this Diet and my question is can we eat some biscuits ( plain) during the time of extreme hungry :) or give me the alternate solution

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Biscuit? no, so sorry, I am never big on wheat especially in the good ole US, so messed up, processed and genetically modified. Not sure where you are, but the soup should help with the hunger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts