GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I have completed GM diet plan and lost 6 KGS. Alhamdulillah.

I want to continue my health in this form. Exercise is quit difficult for me due to managing time. Another thing some veg like brocolli, spinach is quite unavailable in this season here. I want to follow this diet could u please say is there any chance to gaining weight after maintaing that.

1.Breakfast: 1 cup white rice, one egge, one bowl vegetable and three glass of water
1.lunch: one or two piece of meat, one cup white rice, soup of pulses(DAL)
2. Mid-day:One Mango
3. DInner:1 cup white rice, vegetabe, salad, one pice fish

I will dont touch sugar and glutine.IS it okay >......PLEase lemme know

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Breakfast 2 to 3 eggs better.
do not drink water with a meal or right after. kills your digestion.
OK, so not bad. never do more than 2 servings of fruit and try and do fruit with a meal or right after. eating fruit with a balanced meal of protein and good fat is better.

Eat more veg if you can. You seem to be high on the carbs, meaning the rice and pulses. As a tall man, I eat 100 to 200 a day, never eat the same amount, throw your body some change it's better for you. so learn your carb threshold. My wife has to stick at 75 or so.
make sure you have good fat, normally the meat has it and eggs.

NICE PLAN!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much. I'm 30 years old. Height is 167 CM. Wight 75 Kg (Now). In our country we are used to eat very much carbs like bread, rice etc. That's why I am depending on that.
Could You please say how much Carbs I should eat daily?? I like beans but if you say that those are not good I will leave. But I really love to eat one bowl/cup of Lentils/Mung bean soup. Can I? Can I have a glass of milk or some yogurt everyday?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Legumes properly soaked and sprouted with good fat can be good, but are not a great source of protein and once again pure carbs. So once again we are talking balance here. Do not eat massive bowls of them.

Milk, beware. Yogurt, better assuming it has not sugar.

Carbs tough to say. you have o find your amount. Men and women will be different, etc etc etc. I gave you what I do, Mine is kind of high at 200 for a reason. So try this ranges and vary it every so often.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts