GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Well probably not what you were before.

You have to make a healthy lifestyle change. Stop eating junk, processed foods, etc.

What was your diet like before?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good point, having a diet plan prior to starting would be a good idea. Not knowing as I come off of day 7 would cause me to cheat or eat the wrong foods.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have about 100 lb to lose. I am thinking that I will go off the diet for 3 or 4 days and eat healthy, but allow myself to have whole grains and a little more fats, like olive oil. Then do it again for 7 days. On and off repeatedly, until I get it off. Does that sound like a reasonable plan?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Be careful dieting too often like that, I would say 2 times a month you just have to see how you do. Diets like this are an awesome booster!

But it is all about how you come out of the diet. I am not a grain eater at all, if I were to eat any I would probably go rice or quinoa?

Keep in mind your body needs fat, good fat, so yes olive oil is a good one.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
I do not monitor my fats, good fats are needed, organic olive, palm or coconut oils, ghee, raw or grassfed butter and I use lard and tallow here and there. Never over do it, but you need good fats.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well probably not what you were before.

You have to make a healthy lifestyle change. Stop eating junk, processed foods, etc.

What was your diet like before?

black coffee
Morning Workout :jogging and Gym
Breakfast:
5 egg Whites
1 sugared Tea
4 Rotis + Vegetables
milk

Lunch:-
Protein Shake
Apple
Orange

Dinner:-
3-4 Egg Whites
4 rotis + Vegetables
milk

I AM ON THIS DIET. LOSING 1 POUND PER WEEK.
QUESTION IS WILL I KEEP LOSING WEIGHT AFTER GM'S DIET
OR I NEED TO CUT MORE FROM MY DIET.
MY WORKOUT IS PRETTY VIGOROUS AND LONG. SO I NEED SOME CARBS TO KEEP GOING.

+
SOON WILL STOP TAKING THAT 1 SUGARED TEA

#roti is Chapati or Wheat bread you can say if not aware of Roti . In India Its basic Carb source
contains
16-20 gms carbs per roti
40-50 calories per roti
Fat= 0
protein= 1-3 gms.
other things =0

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have about 100 lb to lose. I am thinking that I will go off the diet for 3 or 4 days and eat healthy, but allow myself to have whole grains and a little more fats, like olive oil. Then do it again for 7 days. On and off repeatedly, until I get it off. Does that sound like a reasonable plan?

Hey anitha. Nooo. .

In this gm's diet plan. you abstain your self with several VITAL minerals and Vitamins.

Go for GM Diet for 7 Days per Month .

Like every Month Do from 1-7th of the Month.. and 8,9,10 Eat Very controlled CArbs and portion.
+ Rest 20 Days eat healthy Food. to gain resources so that Your Body can take that much.

Do this for 2-3 Months and in 4th Month you might have 2 Gm diet plans buffered by time period of 10 Days.

#Admin: Correct Me if Not correct

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Totally Correct, plus looking at that menu it is not at all the GM Diet, sorry....

·
Registered
6 Posts
oh my God 4 + 4 roties per day If I will be on nornam diet except Gm then I will never eat One rotti in 24 hrs U can never losse weight fastly if u will be eating 8 rotties U need to cut Rotti from yr diet or take only one ine one time and one in second time One Chappti I blv having more than 160 calories so u can calculate how much u r getting from 8 rotties

1 - 11 of 11 Posts