What made you try the General Motors Diet? | Page 4 | GM Diet | General Motors Diet Forum
  1. Hi there,

If you have questions about the GM Diet or just want to let people know how the diet is going for you, please sign up for our free forum. Look forward to seeing you as part of our community!

What made you try the General Motors Diet?

Discussion in 'Getting Started With GM Diet' started by Kevin W, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Suzy77 New Member

Message Count:
    I'm going on holidays in a couple weeks and want to lose 5 to 10 lbs... we'll see how it goes.
  2. Advertisement

3. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    good luck :)
  4. ANUJ RUHIL New Member

Message Count:
    I had a period of severe back pain and was not able to exercise for about 2 months. I have gained 13 kgs from 72 to 85. My friend's brother had followed the diet and lost 4 kgs. So she also gave the idea to me and I decided to google n got your site and here I am. I have 2 queries
    1. The plan shows 5 times eating but I am 3 times eater. So there wont be any problem?
    2. Can I have green tea? How many times per day. As for now I have 4 cups per day
    Fingers crossed. I hope I loose quite some weight :)
  5. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    1) no prob, I eat 2 to 3 times per day myself.
    2) yes, herbal teas are OK because the body will read it as water so to speak, however no sweetener unless it's a pure stevia.

GOOD LUCK!!!
  6. Paridhi Jha New Member

Message Count:
    I led a very stressful life for three years. I travelled on job, ate very irregularly, and mostly when I was starving, and slept little. This resulted in my gaining 22 kilograms!! I was checked for thyroid issues, and other such medical problems leading to weight gain, but there was nothing wrong. however, I had severe acidity, so relied on antacids to keep functioning, had migraine attacks two to three times a month and general head ache everyday. Somehow i stumbled over GM weight loss programme about 18 months back. What caught my attention was the fact that it explained how the food eaten everyday would help me to get my body in balance. I am on day 5 of third cycle today, and I feel great!

However, I have never lost more than 2 KGs in one cycle, I combine the diet with light exercise, mostly brisk walking for 30-45 minutes. what could I be doing more to really loose 10 pounds?
  7. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    Do you eat wheat after the program?
  8. Paridhi Jha New Member

Message Count:
    Like once a week? Yes, not everyday.
  9. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    well it takes one gluten exposure that can last for 6 months of reaction in the body - so be careful you may want to do a gluten cross re-activity test.
  10. lexii314 New Member

Message Count:
    I've started because I've felt so out of it. I haven't eaten correctly in years. And I feel like my alcohol consumption is too much. I've also heard that this diet helps boost your energy level and I'm in great need of a boost. So far I'm on day 5 and I've lost weight. I feel energized. I'm enjoying it. I don't feel hungry. I'm happy that they have made this simple.
  11. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    Nice :)

It can be hard to make life altering changes - hang in there :)
  12. dolphin New Member

Message Count:
    I have gained quite a bit of weight, and lost my self confidence. I would like a quick kickstart, and then to continue shedding more weight with exercise ! today is my day 1 , have been very good so far , had an apple for breakfast, raspberry and blueberry for lunch, apple for snack and hoping to get water melon / cantaloupe for dinner. Have drank 1.9 litres so far. wish me luck!
  13. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    This can be a great kick-start for sure. That's how I see this diet. GOOD LUCK!
  14. dolphin New Member

Message Count:
    Day 1 went well !
    Day 2 - going ok so far , have drank 2 litres of water so far , and had wonder soup for lunch ! did not expect the soup to taste that good to be honest !
    lost 0.5kg for the first day !
  15. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    potato and good fat for breakfast? do not over drink water it can be harmful...
  16. dolphin New Member

Message Count:
    i will keep an eye on the water intake , thanks for the advice, no breakfast today unfortunately,
  17. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    bad news, that potato and good fat is vital to the plan early.
  18. Natalie New Member

Message Count:
    The simplicity of the diet. Not having to measure.
  19. GM Diet New Member

Message Count:
    I followed GM-Diet earlier as well but did not get good results moreover felt very weak. This time I read forum properly and found that you are guiding each and every member properly this may definitely i will be getting good results along with proper guidance.

Few of my friends told me that it is not a safe diet plan to follow or might fell ill. so i quit the plan in between.

Now i confident that this the right support which can just not only help me in reducing weight but also after maintenance, which is very important.

I am 83 kgs and would like to reduce atleast 25 kgs in 6 months along with proper eating habbits.

Best regards
  20. Brittney New Member

Message Count:
    I need to kick start the weightloss process! I am at my heaviest and not happy with how I look! I just got married and want to start out a new marriage with a smoking hot bod! haha
  21. Geelisha New Member

Message Count:
    GM Diet otherwise called General Motors diet, is an eating routine arrangement that vows to enable you to lose in excess of six kilograms in pretty much seven days. Every day of the GM diet enables you to eat various nourishments. It makes for a well-known craze diet that is accepted to be compelling and its advocates guarantee it to invigorate weight reduction and consume fat quicker than some other eating regimen plan.