GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would have to say Yoga, I like the fact that over the years my joints have stayed flexible and it is very calming. My next would have to be hiking, I love the getting back to nature and the simpleness of the whole thing.

·
Administrator
2,307 Posts
HIT - High Intensity Training, something quick and effective. Less destructive/hard on the body as well.

·
Administrator
2,307 Posts
Also if you have a bad back like me, look into the Foundational Training by Dr. Eric Goodman and Peter park. I use the DVD only.

·
Administrator
2,307 Posts
I am also finding pushups are making my upper body strength increase rapidly. NICE!

·
Administrator
2,307 Posts
I need to get some kettle bells hear they are great..

I like doing kettle bells. I have a dvd and the workouts go for 10 minutes.

Reactions: louise

·
Registered
9 Posts
In the DVD I use, even though it is called kettle bells, the instructor actually uses a dumb bell. I use a kettle bell. I find the exercises very balanced and even through the pain you can just feel it is balancing and strengthening the body. AND it is all over in 10 minutes!

·
Administrator
2,307 Posts
wow, 10 minutes is enough, I like HIT training, short burst workouts are better for you.

Reactions: louise

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also interested in losing some weight. Thanks for the tips; it will help me to complete my weight loss plan. I joined the fitness center. But I prefer swimming because it helps me to keep active, refresh and stress free in whole day.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My favorite form of exercise is just walking because it is the most popular, easy, and effective exercise which you can do any where you want for your comfort or by walking our body becomes healthier or peoples who has a diabetic issues should walk daily because it can reduce the high sugar level.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.