GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would have to say Yoga, I like the fact that over the years my joints have stayed flexible and it is very calming. My next would have to be hiking, I love the getting back to nature and the simpleness of the whole thing.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
HIT - High Intensity Training, something quick and effective. Less destructive/hard on the body as well.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Also if you have a bad back like me, look into the Foundational Training by Dr. Eric Goodman and Peter park. I use the DVD only.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
I am also finding pushups are making my upper body strength increase rapidly. NICE!

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
I need to get some kettle bells hear they are great..

I like doing kettle bells. I have a dvd and the workouts go for 10 minutes.

Reactions: louise

·
Registered
9 Posts
In the DVD I use, even though it is called kettle bells, the instructor actually uses a dumb bell. I use a kettle bell. I find the exercises very balanced and even through the pain you can just feel it is balancing and strengthening the body. AND it is all over in 10 minutes!

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
wow, 10 minutes is enough, I like HIT training, short burst workouts are better for you.

Reactions: louise

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also interested in losing some weight. Thanks for the tips; it will help me to complete my weight loss plan. I joined the fitness center. But I prefer swimming because it helps me to keep active, refresh and stress free in whole day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts