GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

How much calories per day?
If I stay below 1000 how much can i expect to lose? Can I consume less than 1000?

I'm 5'2, 95lbs

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no, you cannot live like that. your body will then create a new calorie set point, so at some point 1000 will be too much. Sorry.... Eat live real nutrient dense foods and balanced meals with good carbs, good fat and protein with lots of veg. Find your carb tolerance, maybe around 55 a day or so?

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, you cannot live like that. your body will then create a new calorie set point, so at some point 1000 will be too much. Sorry.... Eat live real nutrient dense foods and balanced meals with good carbs, good fat and protein with lots of veg. Find your carb tolerance, maybe around 55 a day or so?

Ah I realized that I wasn't being clear enough.

I want to do the GM Diet for one week while restricting calories. I wanted to know how much I could lose by restricting intake to 1000 cal on the GM Diet.

I'm insulin sensitive so high carb diets are fine as long as its mostly from complex carbs w low GI and from veggies and fruits. I always have some sort of fat w carbs since it helps reduce insulin spikes unless it is after intense workouts.

After one week of GM I will start a cleanse (good organic ingredients) then reverse diet so I can consume more than 1000cal while maintaining.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Sounds like you have it all figured out :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts