GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Need some guidance on GM Diet weight loss. I had targeted to lose 15 lbs, to get back to my normal wgt and all was going good till end of day 3. on the start of Day 4, i had lost 7.5 lbs.

but then the wgt kept +/- 1 lbs in the remaining days and ended the 7 days with a total of only 7 lbs lost.
I am trying to figure out what went wrong for me. please let me know of your experiences / thoughts / recommendations

day 4: - 6 Large banana with milk , make shakes, used 1/2 cup of full milk and 2 cups carbmaster ( low carb milk), added 2 spoons to cocao ( organic, no sugar).

The biggest change was , started wonder soup on day 4 ( cabbage, carrots, celery, tomatoes, ginger, onions, chilli, green pepper and 2 spoons curry powder, salt and pepper)
Also, i get alteast 7000 steps ( 3 miles walk) everyday but i skipped on day 4

GAINED 1/2 lbs

Day 5 : - followed GM diet ( lamb chops with home made seasoning - no sugar, couple of restaurant sheek chicken kabobs)
Different - I have a large of chai from restaurant - I know they use premix power for chai - may contain whole milk and sugar

LOST 1/2 lbs only

DAY 7 :- ran out of veggies so substitute lamp chops. added 2 cups of wonder soup

GAINED 3/4 Lbs

appreciate your inputs / comments
Day, LB loss, Steps, Diet, , , , , , , , , , Comments
Day 1, 0, 5976, Watermelon, kiwi,
Day 2, 2.2, 7407, Baked potato, steamed broc, carrots, tomatoes, kale, stir fry mixed veggie,
Day 3, 2, 7719, Watermelon, mixed salad with vinegar dresssing, avacado, tomatoes,
Day 4, 2, 2492, 6 L banana, milk, wonder soup, , , , , , , Soup , whole milk, cocoa
Day 5, -0.4, 10217, Kabob, lamp cops, chai, 4 tomatoes, , , , , , NO SOUP, CHAI
Day 6, 0.4, 8538, Lamb chops, avacado, NO SOUP
Day 7, 1.5, 8336, Brown rice (1.5 cups), 2 cups wonder soup, * lamp chops, , , , Soup or beef
End, -0.7, , ,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Day 1 i weighed 70 kilos my aim was to reach 65 kilos by day 3 i weighed 65.5 after day four i weighed 66.5 and didnt lose anything after that i ate less than was allowed so i only lost 4 kilos on the gm diet

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
Need some guidance on GM Diet weight loss. I had targeted to lose 15 lbs, to get back to my normal wgt and all was going good till end of day 3. on the start of Day 4, i had lost 7.5 lbs.

but then the wgt kept +/- 1 lbs in the remaining days and ended the 7 days with a total of only 7 lbs lost.
I am trying to figure out what went wrong for me. please let me know of your experiences / thoughts / recommendations

day 4: - 6 Large banana with milk , make shakes, used 1/2 cup of full milk and 2 cups carbmaster ( low carb milk), added 2 spoons to cocao ( organic, no sugar).

The biggest change was , started wonder soup on day 4 ( cabbage, carrots, celery, tomatoes, ginger, onions, chilli, green pepper and 2 spoons curry powder, salt and pepper)
Also, i get alteast 7000 steps ( 3 miles walk) everyday but i skipped on day 4

GAINED 1/2 lbs

Day 5 : - followed GM diet ( lamb chops with home made seasoning - no sugar, couple of restaurant sheek chicken kabobs)
Different - I have a large of chai from restaurant - I know they use premix power for chai - may contain whole milk and sugar

LOST 1/2 lbs only

DAY 7 :- ran out of veggies so substitute lamp chops. added 2 cups of wonder soup

GAINED 3/4 Lbs

appreciate your inputs / comments
Adding some herbs and spices to your daily meals can help you accelerate your weight loss. I did lose about 10 lbs of weight during my GM diet days but I feel adding some herbs and spices such as Kutki, Chitrak, Shilajit, Punarnava, etc. has really helped me. I learned some delicious recipes using these herbs and spices from iahas.com and it has really helped me to get the optimum results.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts