Weight Loss stops after day 3 | GM Diet | General Motors Diet Forum
  1. Hi there,

If you have questions about the GM Diet or just want to let people know how the diet is going for you, please sign up for our free forum. Look forward to seeing you as part of our community!

Weight Loss stops after day 3

Discussion in 'GM Diet Days 2-7' started by premb, Jun 3, 2020.

1. premb New Member

Message Count:
    Hi
    Need some guidance on GM Diet weight loss. I had targeted to lose 15 lbs, to get back to my normal wgt and all was going good till end of day 3. on the start of Day 4, i had lost 7.5 lbs.

but then the wgt kept +/- 1 lbs in the remaining days and ended the 7 days with a total of only 7 lbs lost.
    I am trying to figure out what went wrong for me. please let me know of your experiences / thoughts / recommendations

day 4: - 6 Large banana with milk , make shakes, used 1/2 cup of full milk and 2 cups carbmaster ( low carb milk), added 2 spoons to cocao ( organic, no sugar).

The biggest change was , started wonder soup on day 4 ( cabbage, carrots, celery, tomatoes, ginger, onions, chilli, green pepper and 2 spoons curry powder, salt and pepper)
    Also, i get alteast 7000 steps ( 3 miles walk) everyday but i skipped on day 4

GAINED 1/2 lbs

Day 5 : - followed GM diet ( lamb chops with home made seasoning - no sugar, couple of restaurant sheek chicken kabobs)
    Different - I have a large of chai from restaurant - I know they use premix power for chai - may contain whole milk and sugar

LOST 1/2 lbs only

DAY 7 :- ran out of veggies so substitute lamp chops. added 2 cups of wonder soup

GAINED 3/4 Lbs

appreciate your inputs / comments
  2. Advertisement

3. Lin70 New Member

Message Count:
    Day 1 i weighed 70 kilos my aim was to reach 65 kilos by day 3 i weighed 65.5 after day four i weighed 66.5 and didnt lose anything after that i ate less than was allowed so i only lost 4 kilos on the gm diet