Very happy with GM diet plan! | Page 2 | GM Diet | General Motors Diet Forum
  1. Hi there,

If you have questions about the GM Diet or just want to let people know how the diet is going for you, please sign up for our free forum. Look forward to seeing you as part of our community!

Very happy with GM diet plan!

Discussion in 'GM Diet After Day 7' started by Azharuddin, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Azharuddin New Member

Message Count:
    Hi Kevin,

Today is my third day of GM diet. I want to know if I can eat fresh green garbanzo beans and fresh sweet corns on vegetable days. Yesterday was my vegetable day and I had some fresh green garbanzo and half sweet corn. Later in the evening one of my friend told me that sweet corn comes under grains and not under vegetables and I checked on the internet for clarification, at some places sweet corn is mentioned as vegetable and at some places it is placed under grains and that is very confusing, please clarify on this issue. But to my understanding based on my own research a grain is defined as the harvested dry seeds or fruit of a cereal grass, or the term can refer to the cereal grasses collectively. Field corn that is harvested when the seeds are dry would thus be considered a grain. Sweet corn when harvested before maturity is usually considered a vegetable. If sweet corn is considered to be a grain then probably I messed my diet and do I have to start the diet again???
  2. Advertisement

3. devgunny New Member

Message Count:
    Hi...I wanna know does Kevin still answer our questions? I have been unable to reach him after 2015. Pl help if you know why this.
    Kevin.. .how can I contact you...pl tell