GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as im travelling can i substitute day 4 with day 5 so i would have the milk/banana on day 5 instead?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
do what you have to :)

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Sure it can be...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Kevin. Im on day 4 and so far havent eaten soup so far i cant eat cabbage and travelling so cant cook anything. what other soup can i have? tks

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
a simple veg soup is fine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tomorrow my 4th day. Can I take boil egg? Second pls advise if I can take brown sugar in milk. I can not take milk without sugar. I don't like soups.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
no eggs or sugar, banana, milk and the soup
You can have sugar in your milk if you want to gain weight.
If you don't want soup, you can do seasoned steamed veg.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for kind reply. Pls advise if sex is allowed. Second, can I take dry fruit like chilgoza, peanut and cashew. I had few by mistake will these effect on my plan?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Sure it is... Good for the metabolism actually and hormones...

No dried fruits or nuts. For people overweight, they will get you in trouble. Be careful there. Yes mistakes depending on what they are can really affect the plan.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oops. I have some dry fruit. Can I take grill/ bake chicken instead of beef. Please advise the quantity. Thx a lot

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
yes you can, up to 4.5 oz per serving or so.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Today my 5thday. Today my stomach feel full like I gain the weight while yesterday my stomach was much better. I don't know why.

Regarding 7 x day, please advise which time mong dhal should taken.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
You only get rice and veg day 7. Now you can season the veg and rice how you like. You can feel full from lack of fiber and going to the bathroom.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Yes it is OK :)
Technically the same...

hi im frm pakistan its my second day of diet and i ve started soup and in luch and dinner i had boiled vegetables instead of fresh.is it ok

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
I am not into pressure cooking, alters the state of food, however it should be OK. You do need a little fat on those.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts