Tummy not reducing | GM Diet | General Motors Diet Forum
  1. Hi there,

If you have questions about the GM Diet or just want to let people know how the diet is going for you, please sign up for our free forum. Look forward to seeing you as part of our community!

Tummy not reducing

Discussion in 'GM Diet After Day 7' started by Nijish VK, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Nijish VK New Member

Message Count:
    I have started GM diet with 90 Kg.
    End of 7th day now its 86.9 Kg.

1.)But there is no difference in belly fat. why?
    2.)Shall i do GM diet continuously for one month.
    Is there any harm to body.

3.)My height is 5 foot 9 inch .. what should my weight for this height
  2. Advertisement

3. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    1) Possibly heath issues such as cortisol problems, male hormone issues, maybe a thyroid problem, it can vary. Keeping in mind i have had everyone of those issues I mentioned. However it's likely because of wheat. Google "Wheat Belly" and read that blog. You may find it interesting. You also likely lost some there, it may not show up as much.

It can vary also, I do not focus as much on weight as much as you being and eating pure, The weight normally falls off as you correct health issues and eat right. However maybe under 180 pounds. The key is targeting what causes the belly weight.
  4. Nijish VK New Member

Message Count:
    Thank you kevin for your reply.
    Will check if any health issues

Shall i do GM diet continuously for a month? so i can reach balanced weight
    Also am going gym also, not too much heavy weight, 1/2 hour sniping and another 1/2 muscle exercise. IS that ok while on GM diet?
  5. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    the first 4 days heavy workouts are tough on the body, you have no protein to rebuild. Also never workout daily, your body needs time to heal. I am more into HIT or BURST training, it's easier on the body. Try and at least do 1 week breaks.
  6. Nijish VK New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks kevin.

Please reply on Shall i do GM diet continuously for a month?
  7. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    take at least a week off in between that time try and stay gluten and sugar free....
  8. Nijish VK New Member

Message Count:
    Thank you kevin
  9. Ronny New Member

Message Count:
    Hi Nijish - Any update on your diet plan. I am asking because I have had exactly the same belly fat issue. I ended up visiting a physician and then a nutritionist. Underwent a checkup but no major health issue. I finished my GM plan last week; lost only 2 kgs but the belly fat remains.

I have to confess; I didn't do no workout but stayed on the diet plan.
  10. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    sugar and wheat alone can do that.
  11. Howard Green New Member

Message Count:
    Your performance is pretty awesome in these days, as you've successfully lost around 3 kg. That was a big problem for me, but after attaining my weight loss goal, I started to build my muscles, and I'm curious about your approach of next goal. For building my muscles I added some foods in my diet like eggs, yogurt, chicken breast etc, you can see the list here https://www.aqfsports.com/blogs/news/what-are-the-best-foods-to-eat-for-muscle-growth . That was totally on advice of my coach, because my goal was to build muscles after loosing fats. I think everybody has different goals, so diet must be changed according to that.
  12. sgluhov New Member

Message Count:
    You know it all about how much you eat. You just need to eat less. Try Weight watchers or devices like this - Sensor helps loss weight