GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kevin,

Would appreciate if you could let me know if I am this correctly.

Day 1 : breakfast, one bowl of mixed fruits(watermelons and cantaloupe) with a glass of some herbal tea, no sugar. Mid morning snack is another bowl of fruits(cantaloupe). Lunch, was fruits again, mainly cantaloupe. Evening snack was a glass of coconut water with the flesh(WASNT sure if this was ok). Dinner was another bowl of mixed fruits, half a dragon fruit and watermelon with a bowl of wonder soup. (Cabbage, green pepper, one tomato, one onion)

Day 2 : the boiled potato with some butter and a glassnof herbal tea(was feeling very hungry by mid morning) so had some sautéed broccoli with garlic with a bit of light olive oil. Lunch was a bowl of wonder soup with some cucumber slices and added some spinach. Evening snack was a glass of coconut water with a bit of flesh(again wasnt sure if this is ok but read in the forum if coconut was allowed on day 2 and saw your reply that said yes). Dinner was another bowl of wonder soup but added a quarter cucumber this time in the soup and a glass of niht detox tea.

Day 3 : breakfast had a bowl of mixed fruits( 1 pear and a few pieces of watermelon). Mid morning snack was a Bol of mixed fruits(a slice of papaya with some lime juice squeezed over it and some cantaloupe). Was again feeling very hungry from the time I had my breakfast and was looking forward to my snack. Lunch was a bowl of left over wonder soup from last night and 1 orange. From lunch till evening had two glasses of coconut water but with very little flesh(as it was mixed already) . Dinner is going to be some sautéed cabbage, broccoli and one mushroom with some sea salt and garlic and one papaya.

My day 4 plan : Either banana with some almond milk or a banana shake 1 banana, 1 cup of almond milk and some ice cubes),
What can I have for mid morning snack as I am certain that I will be hungry. Intact I have been feeling hungry through the gm diet from the start.
Lunch was planning the same as lunch but what can I have for evening assuming I get hungry(which again I am certain I will feel).
Dinner is basically the same as lunch and breakfast.

Plan for day 5: 3 eggs for breakfast with some onions . Not sure what to have for my mid morning snack any suggetions? Lunch is either chicken breast grilled or 3 eggs again and dinner the same. I read there is no midday snack for day 4 & 5, is that correct as I don't think I can do without it. Have Ben feeling very hungry and not sure why.

Day 6 is going to be more meat and less eggs.

Day 7 will try to keep close as suggested by the plan.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
looks great, no coconut flesh next time however it will not hurt your plan. snacks on non snack days can be wonder soup or have some roasted or raw base vegetables. NICE PLAN

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks great, no coconut flesh next time however it will not hurt your plan. snacks on non snack days can be wonder soup or have some roasted or raw base vegetables. NICE PLAN
Thanks Kevin for the reply.

Noted on the coconut flesh and am I correct to say the no snack days are day 4 & 5?

Just a few more questions:
1) the rice 1 cup is uncooked rice? And to be spread out between 3 meals?
2) the 5-6 oz of chicken breast, I believe it is uncooked?
3) is coconut water allowed through out the 7 days(just plain coconut water this time and unlimited amount)

While reading some thread in the forum, I noticed you mentioned about this diet being paleo(no wheat and sugar) and that after this 7 days, we should overcome our cravings. To be honest, I am feeling just the opposite. Not so much for sugar cravings instead more wheat(breads,biscuits and cakes). Any idea why or will this change if I were to continue this diet for another week?(just so not to break the cycle of weaning off wheat)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Hello....
only soup as snacks...

1) yes uncooked for 3 meals
2) yes...
3) unlimited? still has natural sugar so limit it to 2 glasses....

it can take 30 days for your dopamine levels to steady out. so craving for foods like that will be normal. I cannot even have a single grain, rice etc. However I love how I eat, it's great. But it took some time. I can also bake crackers and such using plantain flour.

Look at the top 2 posts here.
http://gmdietforums.com/forums/gm-diet-after-day-7.6/

These helped me finish my weight loss needs...

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yes, be careful on the amount of natural sugar was well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Kevin,

I'm doing day 5 today. Can you please confirmif this is ok?

Breakfast ----sautéed chicken breast with onion and broccoli
Lunch ------par boil rice with some cooked green leafy veg, cucumbers with some yogurt and some veg cooked in lentil gravy.
Dinner----planning to have thosai with some lentils. Is this ok? If yes, how many thosai can I have?

Can I also repeat this for day 6 nd 7 as I am not fond of chicken.

Would appreciate your reply as I am trying to keep close to the plan rather than stray.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1) fine
2) good
3) 1 thosai....
day 6 yes
not day 7 follow as we have it on the site. Why not eat meat if you eat meat? it's not as good at all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1) fine
2) good
3) 1 thosai....
day 6 yes
not day 7 follow as we have it on the site. Why not eat meat if you eat meat? it's not as good at all.
Thnks for d reply Kevin.

Got in on day 7....however can day 7 on all 3 meals be that of day 5 dinner, i.e thosai with some dhal?

Couldn't understand when u said...its not as good at all..is it referring to me opting to be vegetarian instead of consuming meat on day 5 & 6?
I do take meat(not beef) however while on this diet, it seems difficult to consume maybe because its d breast meat rather than d usual thigh part that i normally take(without skin and all fat removed).

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no, best to do simple rice or legume dishes as we have it. no curd,cottage cheese, etc
well meat has good fat and your body needs fat, beware of no or low fat diets, your gallbladder will be the next thing to take a hit. I was just saying meat is better, any kind then the vegetarian options. however you did fine.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no, best to do simple rice or legume dishes as we have it. no curd,cottage cheese, etc
well meat has good fat and your body needs fat, beware of no or low fat diets, your gallbladder will be the next thing to take a hit. I was just saying meat is better, any kind then the vegetarian options. however you did fine.
Thnks again Kevin.

One last one for now so tht im able to map out d entire 7 days for future use...

When u say can hv simple rice or legumes recipes...is it rice tht can be eaten with legumes or either or?

Is it correct tht sme lentils r also legumes?
So assuming i m going to hv rice wth sme cooked vegs n sme lentil gravy cooked wth sme ghee thts fine?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
lentils are legumes. yes on your last statement, those dishes sound great

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lentils are legumes. yes on your last statement, those dishes sound great
Thnks Kevin!
Just to let u knw tht my 1st round i lost 2 kg which is good for me as i hv nvr been able to drp any weight no mtr how much i diet.
Am completing my 2nd round aftr a wks break but can tll not much this time. Overall i mst say this diet really wrks!

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
2 kg is great, the overall key is how you will do afterwards :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Kevin,

I have a question on crispy baked tapioca.
When is this allowed while on the 7 day diet plan?
How much?
After the diet, can it be eaten as and when as a snack? If yes, how much again.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
IT is not allowed.
what are the ingredients?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IT is not allowed.
what are the ingredients?
Hi Kevin,

It is just plain baked crisp tapioca wth a dash of salt. No oil not fried. This is not frm the store instead homemade.

Im confused....
1. I thght sweet potato, tapioca, yam all r good carbs and can be consumed. Then why isnt it allowed or is it not allowed only while on the diet? Would appreciate if u cld let me knw so tht i wnt be mking wrng choices....thnks in adv kevin.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
well carbs may be OK in context to a balanced meal, this diet let's you have them as we say when we say. Hence the point if the diet rather than just doing what you like. And yes those are good carbs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts