1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Sure, a little stevia is fine...

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Sure thing, I do my own ferments here in Harsch Crocks :)

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Yes but when are you weighing? what time of day?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
great... keep rolling, what did you eat day 2

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had baked potato for breakfast...raw veggies whole day and soup for dinner. Did some workout too. Took weight today morning too. Noticed only 0.2 lbs loss...lol. This diet is making me constipated too. any thing for that?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
a fiber supplement, I hope you had good fat with the potato. lots of water helps. When you detox and cut processed foods constipation can happen for a day or 2.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So its official...I cant lose weight..:(..I m on 5th day for diet and havent lost a single pound...on contrary I have gained .5 lbs lol.....guess I should stop here. Is my hypothyroid can affect this one diet. Its under control.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Yes it is likely the issue. Look at the top 2 posts here. This is what I follow and my thyroid is nearly normal. I had the sameissue as you. http://gmdietforums.com/forums/gm-diet-after-day-7.6/

1 for meat eaters, 1 for vegetarians. If you have thyroid issues you need good fat, you need balanced meal and NEVER eat wheat or sugar.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aha...got it...I avoid wheat but sugar not that much...even I dont have a sweet tooth but occasionally chocolates r my fav and sugar in morning tea....It means I can never be benefited from GM diet...did you manage to lose any weight while on this diet?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Loads, but my lifestyle change took me to a normal weight again. This diet is a great cleanse. I love sweets, however they are for some reason easy for me to give up. Unfortunately sugar is a killer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts