GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Kevin,

I'm a first timer to GM Diet and currently in the Day 2. Yesterday, I was successful in complying to the specified fruits at the specified times.

I actually couldn't get much time to boil the potatoes for breakfast. I microwaved the Wonder Soup (prepared last night) and had it for breakfast.

I had a small portion of Veg Salad (Raw without any Sauces) for Mid Morning.

Lunched with a big bowl of Veg Salad in the afternoon (consisting of Lettuce, Carrots & Cucumber) with a small amount of Corn. However, the corn was avoided as much as possible but still some of it was consumed.

Now, for the Dinner, it is specified as Boiled broccoli, Cauliflower and Asparagus with salt and spices.
As for the Hypo-Thyroid, it is not recommended to have Broccoli and Cauliflower (Cabbage family), can we have any alternate remedy ? (As I have not included cabbage in the Wonder Soup as well) Or can we have a cup of boiled potatoes with mild butter in Dinner?

Your kind response will be appreciated.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1) Destroy your microwave. It's kills your food beyond recognition to your body. FYI.
2) The potato is a huge miss and can affect you for a day or 2. It was vital to have with some good fat.
3) The veg and salads sounded good.
4) Sure just pick some other veg, No potato right before bed, that was important for breakfast.

I assume with your thyroid issue you are gluten and sugar free as well? Those 2 make the cabbage family foods look good to your thyroid as compared to how bad they are for it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have one concern. On the second day, I'm feeling a little weak. Didn't had any salt or spices. Maybe it's making me feel weak. Need your expertise as I don't want to crave for other unhealthy foods when on GM Diet.
Thanks.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Salt and spices are fine, will send a longer response to the rest of your question tomorrow :)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Hello
Sorry for the delay, my birthday today :)

To not crave bad foods takes time. You have whats called dopamine. The dopamine levels in your body take 30 days to reset. In many cases folks feel better when cutting bad foods but the cravings for them are strong. Until those dopamine levels reset this will be normal. So spice up you food and enjoy, it;s the best way to survive :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Kevin....
Wish you a very Happy Birthday!!

It's my day four and I checked my weight today. It has reduced from 82.5 to 79.4. I thank you for such a nice diet plan!

Day 4!!! I do not like bananas and milk. Therefore, I had watermelon with skimmed yoghurt in breakfast!!
In Lunch, I had Mixed Salad. (Lettuce, Pomegranate, Carrots, Cucumber and Pineapple). I wanted to know if this is good enough or I had goofed up?

Regards..

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts

That is fine technically :)

Nice weight loss, keep rolling...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts