GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have started today it's day 1 where I had 1 apple in breakfast 2 oranges in mid morning and will have watermelon in lunch....
Will keep on updating the results

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
keep me posted :)

Reactions: sonali

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gone thru day 2, which comprised of veggies basically more of cucumber and tomato majorly followed sample diet of day 2 also on day 3 I majorly followed the sample diet on day 4 I just finished with 8 bananas and 3/4 th Ltr of milk through out the day.....have lost 1 kg till now m nt able to have more of water.....m vegetarian so nt able to figure out what to have it on days 5 .6 n 7 ...I would be thankful to you if you could help me out with sample diet of day 5 6 n 7 being an vegetarian

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
why 8 bananas? did you eat potato and good fat like ghee breakfast day 2?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes on day 2 i had 1 mashed potato in breakfast and day 4 it was bananas n milk so had 8 bananas plz correct if m wrong somewhere and till today i lost 3kg...happy...

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
3kg awesome, 8 bananas must be some other plan you are following not ours.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No no this plan m following where would I get sample day 6,7 meal plan for vegetarians not even egg if you have then please please send the link

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As for day 5 I had breafast-moong sprouts with ghee. Midmeal- tomato n cucumber lunch rice with vegetables afternoon snack -moong sprout with tomato dinner again tomato rice

For day 6
Breakfast I had cucumber n curd
Lunch-rice with veggies

Kevin please correct me if m wrong

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts