GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys!
I am going to start GM diet Tomorrow .... please wish me luck. and Pray for me as i would be stick to this diet and have exellent results.

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey!!! I am on my last day and If you can get past day 1 you can get past them all:) You can do it!! Definitely worth it. I bet you won't even want to eat on Day 5 and I found the bananas on day 4 to be amazing with the milk. Really just 1, 2, and three were the hardest:) Just tell yourself that when you want to grab the nearest chocolate, meat, or whatever you crave!

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
LOL, first few days can be tough :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey!!! I am on my last day and If you can get past day 1 you can get past them all:) You can do it!! Definitely worth it. I bet you won't even want to eat on Day 5 and I found the bananas on day 4 to be amazing with the milk. Really just 1, 2, and three were the hardest:) Just tell yourself that when you want to grab the nearest chocolate, meat, or whatever you crave!
What results you find Hannah?? how much you lose??

·
Registered
9 Posts
What results you find Hannah?? how much you lose??
well I didn't have a scale when I started so I actually don't know. But I did measure and lost an inch and half on waist and as well on thighs. I think I have lost elsewhere too but not sure. My husband was shocked at the difference:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well I didn't have a scale when I started so I actually don't know. But I did measure and lost an inch and half on waist and as well on thighs. I think I have lost elsewhere too but not sure. My husband was shocked at the difference:)

V.Nice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts