GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends!
I have done GM diet plan 2 months ago and i lost 2.5 kg with this diet in a week. but in those days i didn't do any exercise. and then i started again the diet plan with exercise after 1 week , but i felt weakness a lot , so i left on 3rd day. and after 2 months i am going to start the diet plan with exercise today. it is my 1st day and now i have taken my lunch with watermelon. so Pray for me that i might be succeed this time ... becoz i wana to lose 5kg this time with this diet plan and exercise..

will keep you updating daily.
:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi ! I have done GM diet plan many times before.. and it has always worked, sometimes more and other times less. I have lost heaps of weight (using various techniques including GM) and kept it off over last few months. Now my bad eating habits have started to come back and recently I put on approx 2 kgs back. I have been thinking of starting GM plan for a few weeks now, but couldn't ! I joined this blog today. And I thought I will find people like me who will be doing and struggling with same and would be sharing their experiences :) So here I am, after reading few posts, all motivated to start it again tomorrow morning. I think the excitement of sharing my experience here everyday (and reading other's) will help me carry on and achieve. I have always found this plan a v good detox plan and a way to refresh the body :) All the best everybody :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi ! I have done GM diet plan many times before.. and it has always worked, sometimes more and other times less. I have lost heaps of weight (using various techniques including GM) and kept it off over last few months. Now my bad eating habits have started to come back and recently I put on approx 2 kgs back. I have been thinking of starting GM plan for a few weeks now, but couldn't ! I joined this blog today. And I thought I will find people like me who will be doing and struggling with same and would be sharing their experiences :) So here I am, after reading few posts, all motivated to start it again tomorrow morning. I think the excitement of sharing my experience here everyday (and reading other's) will help me carry on and achieve. I have always found this plan a v good detox plan and a way to refresh the body :) All the best everybody :)
All the best

1 - 12 of 12 Posts