GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 62kg and 5' tall and a woman. I get severe leg pain so I started gm diet vegetarian. Today is my day 3. So far the weight has not changed. I have got severe headache and took medicine and continuing the diet.
Please clarify my doubts below:
1. Can we take tender coconut water all days sometimes along with fresh tender coconut flesh inside.
2. Can we have pumpkin soup any day.
3. Is tofu allowed
4. Can we have fresh green beans vegetable boiled
5. Can we add roasted groundnuts to salad.
6.Can we add quinoa or cuscus to salad.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
hello...
1) no flesh, just the water.
2) no
3) no
4) yes
5) no
6) no

Please read and stick to the plan...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Kevin,
I completed 7 day gm diet vegetarian yesterday. I have lost only 2kgs. I would like to do the diet again once every month. Is it Ok.

I would like to stick to my plan of dieting and please suggest if there is any problem

1. On normal days any of these food may be taken like brown rice, broken wheat, quinoa, foxtail millet, dal, vegetables, coconut, banana' s (2 small ones everyday night for constipation), apple, papaya, melon, oranges, oats, chapathi (only two small ones at dinner), ragi porridge((Finger millet), biscuits, dark chocolates, noodles, pasta, legumes, coffee with milk no sugar.

2. Once in a while indulge in tasty food like sweets, cheese,cakes, ice creams, doughnuts etc.

Now coming to the diet plan. Please suggest if I can follow this diet. I am a pure vegetarian and hence no egg also.
Indian vegetarian cooking requires seasoning of dals with olive oil or ghee with mustard, jeera, black gram dal.

Day 1 : only fruits like apple, pears, sapota, pomegranate, papaya, pineapple, oranges, musk melon, water melon, strawberries, fresh orange juice, coconut water (except bananas)

Day 2: Start with boiled potatoes for breakfast, all vegetables like cabbage, green beans, carrot, beetroot, spinach, radish, turnips, bitterguard, brinjal, green pepper. Coconut water

Day 3: Mix of fruits and vegetables. Coconut water

Day 4: Only Bananas with milk or curd or yogurt. Gm power soup. Buttermilk. Coconut water

Day 5: Breakfast tomato juice with salt and pepper.
Lunch Brown rice or quinoa or foxtail millet with tomatoes and curds.
Midday snacks salad cucumber. Coconut water
Dinner same as lunch. Buttermilk. No fruits.

Day 6: Breakfast Finger millet porridge with buttermilk with salt and pepper.
Lunch Brown rice or quinoa or foxtail millet with sauted or boiled vegetables and dal.
Dinner white rice or foxtail millet with green gram. Buttermilk. No fruits

Day 7: Breakfast white rice or foxtail millet with green gram.
Lunch Brown rice or quinoa or foxtail millet with vegetables and dal. Apple or orange.
Dinner only fruits salad made with apple, orange, grapes, papaya, pinapple, pears , melon. Buttermilk.

Thank you.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
You normal eating plan looks like a good way to gain weight to me. Sorry there is zero balance, pure carbs, occasional bad foods as well as wheat.

Day 1: Good
Day 2: The potato needs some good fat. No carrot.
Day 3: Looks good, more veg then fruit
Day 4: Good, no more than 4 large bananas
Day 5: Breakfast terrible, you are drinking pure carbs with zero balance to it. Scratch that. You get 3 meals only unless you ave the GM Soup. No Buttermilk! Dinner and lunch is fine but breakfast should be similar.
Day 6: No Buttermilk! Looks OK other than that, each meal needs good fat.
Day 7: No Buttermilk. Not sure where you are reading it's OK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts