GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
After a long struggle, i've started GM today and on my first day. Started the day with 2 big glasses of water and ate watermelon so far, and 1 apple.

Hoping to loose atleast 6-8 ponds. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Keep me posted :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kevin,
Day 1, this is what i had. 2 big glasses of water, Breakfast - Watermelon, 1 glass of water. Lunch - Watermelon, 2 Oranges. Evening around 5, i had soup. 2 glasses of water. Dinner - 1 glass of water, watermelon.

This morning i weighed and see 2.4 lbs difference. I am very happy and motivated seeing this loss in weight. But is this true or will i regain it back on Day 3/4. :)

Thanks

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Look at the 7 days as a whole. Just because the scale reads more 1 day does not meant hat you actually gained weight. You could be retaining water, or built muscle which weighs more that fat. Look at the overall picture.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
nice :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finished Day 2 succesfully. This is what i ate on Day 2.
Breakfast: Baked potato with ghee, 2 big glasses of water
Snack: 1 bowl of steamed Cabbage, 2 glasses of water
Lunch: Soup, 2 glasses of water
Snack: Soup again, 1 glass of water
Dinner: 1 big cucumber, 1 glass of water.

This moring when i checked my wieght i lost 1 more pound. So in 2 days, so far i've lost 3.5 pounds. Today i am on Day 3.
But preparing for Day4, i have few questions.

As on Day 4, only things allowed are Bananas, milk and soup. How many bananas can we eat? How many cups of milk can we drink?

Please let me know as this will help me not to over eat.

Thanks again for all the support.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
4 bananas (large ones), 3 glasses of milk and yes the soup :)

happy to help...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Kevin for the reply. Will any soup be ok, like tomato soup, mixed vegetable soup. Or only cabage soup?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
daily only the wonder or veg soup.​

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Kevin,
Thank you for the response. This morning i checked my weight and lost 1.2 pounds more. So far, i've lost 4.5 pounds on the total. It is so motivating looking the pounds drop off. It keeps me going.

Day 3 finished succesfully. This is what i had on Day 3.
8 big glasses of water all through the day.
Breakfast - Apple
Snack - Orange
Lunch - Cucumber
Snack - Tomato soup
Dinner - Cucumber, Tomato soup.

Today i feel very weak and dont have enerygy.

For Day 5, i looked at the menu and it says we can eat beef and tomatoes. I am a vegetarian, but eat eggs. So here is my plan for tomorrow. Can you please tell me if it looks ok, or need changes.

Breakfast - 2 eggs (omlette) topped with tomatoes.
Lunch - Paneer and tomatoes sauted.
Snack - 1 boiled egg with salsa on the side
Dinner - Panner with tomatoes sauted.

How many eggs can i have?
How much paneer can i have?
Can i consume any capsicum and onions today?

Thanks again for all the support

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Hang in there, weakness can happen. Coconut water can help to give energy

Day 5 looks good. The only snack really should be wonder soup and 3 meals. However that works for day 6.

3 eggs per meal max.
paneer, just a normal bowl.
capsicum and onion is fine.

Nice loss so far :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Kevin,
Weighed this morning and lost 1.6 pounds more. So far, i've lost 6.1 pounds on the total. I cant belive i am losing pounds everyday. I am really excited. Day 4 was successful. All i ate on Day 4 was 3 big bananas, 3 glasses of milk and 8 glasses of water. I did not need any soup. I was feeling very tired though. It is really motivating to see the pounds cut down.
Thanks again :)

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Keep rolling
Energy varies per person on a detox plan. However you will be on a normal eating plan the next few days, it should pick up :)
Nice loss...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Kevin,
Day 5 went successfully. This is what i ate on Day 5.

8 big glasses of water. Breakfast - omlette with 2 eggs, Lunch - Small bowl of Paneer, Dinner - Small bowl of paneer. Did not need anything else.

This morning when i weighed, i gained 1.1 pounds. What did i do wrong yesterday? I am so dissapointed. :(

Thanks

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Well, it may not be real weight, there are loads of reasons that may happen. Let's see what happens after the next day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts