GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started GM diet 2 days back and have been following it judiciously till now. I currently weigh around 70 kilos and need to cut down around 8-10 kilos. First thing, how much weight does one typically lose in a week? Can we continue the diet for two or more consecutive weeks until desired weight loss is attained? Or should we alternate between GM diet and Regular diet?

Also, can i have soup everyday of the GM diet? And for vegetarians, meat has been replaced with brown rice, can we have egg white instead? Like an egg white omelet or boiled egg white?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
weight loss varies, some up to 8kg, for the ladies less. I rather people wait 2 weeks at least before starting again. Regular diet? You cannot go back to how you were eating before, you have to make a lifestyle change. The soup is allowed daily, you can have eggs, but need some fat and the yolks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
weight loss varies, some up to 8kg, for the ladies less. I rather people wait 2 weeks at least before starting again. Regular diet? You cannot go back to how you were eating before, you have to make a lifestyle change. The soup is allowed daily, you can have eggs, but need some fat and the yolks!

Kevin,
Appreciate the quick reply, thanks. Can you suggest some eggeterian diet which one can follow for the two weeks before starting again? Also, the fat you are talking about is for day 5,6 and 7 i guess. For vegetarians, the site suggests having brown rice instead of meat, i can substitute meat with egg along with brown rice. Is omelet fine?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
egg is fine. fat, meaning meat has fat, egg would as a substitute would have fat, rice not. So with rice add some olive or coconut oil. Vegetarian diet? you need protein with each meal and good fats, try and eat 3 good meals a day, and a good snack when needed. You have to cut sugars. Beware of dried fruits, dates and such. Steady wins the race. I eat meat, eat lots of bone soup, eat 3 balanced meals a day with plenty of good fat and do amazing! Before I ate too many sweets, raw organic honey and so on. Also would drink too many calories. Now I do not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts