GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I started day 5, but didn't finish. I went to a family cookout and had several foods that weren't supposed to be eaten on day 5. Do I continue or start over? I have another cookout this Saturday coming up:(.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
you can, wait a few days then start over, Keep in ind live has a habit of throwing in road blocks. you will one day have to say no to these foods if you will ever keep any weight off. I have done it now for years, at first it was not easy, now I feel sad for the folks I know that have health issues and still eat loads of foods no good for them. Truly sad.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much Kevin W. When I start, can red quinoa or brown quinoa be substituted for brown rice?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
they sure can :)
try and soak over night in water with some lemon, helps to get rid of the anti nutrients and easier to digest, etc. rinse a few times before soaking if you want :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wowwww I didn't know that!!! Can I freeze what I don't eat or should I only make what I can eat?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
sure, cook and freeze or leave in fridge for a few days, I never cook more than 3 days worth.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I got it! Im gonna stuff peppers with it tonight! btw is this the only diet gm has?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
yes, we did put an after plan in the after 7 days section on this forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts