GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am on day one of the diet.. Can I include salt... Iodised or black salt to the fruits..
Also can I drink skimmed milk

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
salt is fine per what you can have. spices, herbs and peppers are ok as well.
milk only day 4

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
it is, keep in mind long term here as well. just make sure you only weigh in the morning after going to the bathroom and before you eat or drink a thing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weighing in the morning before eating... Lost 1.6kgs so far
I am constipated now... Though otherwise feeling great... Any remedy for it
Having carving for regular food like breads etc.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Cravings will stick around for at least 30 days. Dopamine levels will take that long to reset. Take a fiber supplement, or eat more soup, steamed veg.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Feeling great... Lost 2.2kgs so far...
Concerned if I will regain all the lost weight as quickly as I lost it

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
You will if you don't make a lifestyle change. This is a must in any diet. No diet, NOT ONE, will help you keep the weight off if you don't fix the issues that caused weight gain.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did not lose weight on the fourth day only 100g ... Even though I had just three bananas, two glasses of skimmed milk and tomato soup yesterday...is that okay....
Day 5 - Since I am a strictly vegetarian I had moong sprouts for breakfast and water is that okay...
Lunch and dinner will be brown rice with curd or tomatoes.. Is that okay

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
well tomato soup is not OK. only wonder soup.
and eating less is actually worse for you.

Breakfast had no fat or tomato, bad idea. lunch and dinner is OK.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Day 6 and very disappointed had a weight gain of 200g... I feel shattered....
Yesterday's diet was breakfast of moong sprouts mix with onion, tomatoes and cucumber , water
Lunch brown rice cooked with onions , tomatoes and about 10 peanuts with a bowl of curd
Dinner tomato power soup... Water through out the day atleast 14 glasses ... Feeling a complete loss of appetite still weight gain.
Please guide

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
You can't have nuts. Sorry. Each meal should have had good fat not bad fats like peanuts. What is tomato power soup?
Hang in there :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Since I was cooking brown rice for the first time I followed the recipe for brown rice in your website ... It had peanuts as one of the ingredients so... Also in the same website I was also using the recipe for vegetable soup which is called wonder soup and the tomato soup is called power soup

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
sorry, had powder in my head. The 10 peanuts will be OK, just beware post diet. I did not write that recipe and may need to change :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts