GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am vegetarian and have few questions. Mainly I want to know the amount of cooked rice which can be consumed on day 5, 6, and 7.

Day 5 : Beef and tomatoes
Can I have 3 eggs for breakfast? Then can I have white rice and legumes cooked with tomatoes, spices and ghee for lunch and dinner? How many cups of cooked rice can I have total in the whole day and how many cups of legumes? I will be eating raw tomatoes as well to makes sure I get the recommend amount of tomatoes. Are spices okay (salt, green chilli, turmeric, cumin)?

Day 6: Beef and veggies
Can I have 3 eggs for breakfast? Then can I have white rice and veggies for lunch and dinner? How many cups of cooked rice can I have total the whole day? Can I cook the veggies in ghee and spices?

Day 7: Rice, veggies, fruits
How many cups of cooked rice and veggies are allowed? Can I make fresh juice out of fruits and drink that in between meals?

Thanks for your help.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
days 5 and 6 about 1 cup for 3 meals so adjust down for 2 meals and less if you do legumes, Spices are fine as you need
day 7 about 1.25 cups measured uncooked.
No fruit juices.
the eggs are great as a meal also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Thanks for your reply.
So 1 cup for 3 meals meaning the whole day I can only have one cup of cooked rice?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no 1 cup measured uncooked

1 - 5 of 5 Posts