GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone help me understand how much should be the gap between following the GM diet again.

I followed the diet in my way as I am an Indian and Veggie tried to eat the best possible substitutesavailable. However, my diet plan lasted on 11th Saturday Jan. Can I go ahead and re-start the GM diet plan once again from this Friday 17th Jan. How much should be time gap between two GM diets and how frequently can it be followed?

I was feeling giddy up to yesterday and now I am stable. Also, if you could help me with the diet chart Indian one, it will be really amazing.

Thanks so much for the diet... and trust me it worked amazingly on me when I tried it out mentally and physically..

Regards,
Sony

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
I like 2 weeks or a month, but other do 1 week and do well. But I come from the place that in between the diets you will eat really healthy thus making that time really profitable!

Reactions: Sony

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Reactions: Sony

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
GOOD luck....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did anyone have a problem putting on weight after finishing the diet? I was able to keep off the weight lost from my first 2 rounds. For the third & fourth round, the weight came back. I was wondering if it is my diet intake or something. Exercise wise, I have been walking throughout my diets without any issues.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
people may, if you do not do a lifestyle change afterwards, there is not diet that can do that for you. You have to move into a healthier lifestyle. did you go back to how you ate before?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! when i started the diet my weight was 70.7 kgs and today is my 6 th day and I have just lost 1.7 kgs.I am pure vegetarian and following the diet given here with regular 1 hour yoga and minimum 12 glasses of water in a day. But still I had lost only this much. I am a patient of hypo thyroid. I am bit upset after the result.i will repeat the diet again after 3 days. But there is one request pls let me know the recipes and with the time table for 5&6 day in the same pattern which is there for 1 to 4 days...... I have followed the diet till 4 days as advised and ftom day 5 th i am not eating much and more on water and wonder soup once a day and yesterday taken brown rice in lunch....... I have gained weight after delivery of my child and presently she is 14 months old now.Pls reply at the earliest as I have wedding in home on 18th and I have to loose minimum 5 kgs at the earliest.keshina, Today at 4:20 PMEditReport#1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts