GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, there -- I've been unsuccessful with this diet in the past (made it three or four days, and then bailed). Today (technically yesterday), I really had been doing well with the bananas and milk (and soup), but then I ran out of bananas (I grabbed 5 while shopping, thinking that there was no possible way I'd go through 8).

I actually don't own a scale, but I am keeping track in inches. I've dropped almost two inches off my tummy at this point. Pants fit better, too. However, tonight/yesterday, I bailed and drank a beer... aside from a bit of a buzz, I kinda have that guilt-thing going on. I had started this up to take care of the 8 extra pounds that I've gained over the last 4 years of university, so I only need to lose that amount, and not the more extreme amounts that some followers advertise.

If I continue through day 5-7, and behave myself, will one little (and delicious!!!) beer throw me off? I walk for about an hour per day, with the exception of Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday (where I run my butt off at a restaurant for 8 hours). I usually work out with a weighted hula hoop and do aerobic exercise 2-3 times a week, but I've had no extra energy. I'm also a vegetarian.

Is it worth continuing? Or am I screwed?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
If you had 8 bananas or bought them you are following another plan, sorry I cannot help you with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts