GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kevin,

There are three questions which have been posted as an 'introduction' thread. Please refer to them. I shall be delighted to have your prompt reply. Incidentally, is it ok to drink green tea with a little ginger and a drop of lemon?

Regards

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
be patient please, we are on a different time zone so please ask you questions 24 hours in advance if you can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your prompt reply. I understand and appreciate your point regarding different time zones. Please shed light on my queries AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
I did yesterday, please read that thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have almost completed Day 2 successfully I think. Except that my veg were cooked in a pressure cooker. After the first day I lost 1 kg but towards the evening I have regained 1/2 kg. Is this normal? Is there a specific time to weigh oneself?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
sure, you are weighing water food, body waste. your true weight is in the morning, when you wake after going potty before you eat or drink. beware of pressure cookers and over heating your food.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am on 5th Day of my GM diet. I have lost 2.5 kg till now. I had consumed 4 bananas and 2 glasses of milk yesterday.
How much weight should have been lost till now? and how much is to be expected to loose in next 2 days?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
it can vary stay close to following it as we have it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts