GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On day 3 can i take fresh mango juice and fresh strawberry juice. And for day 4 can i take skimmed yogurt. And can i have honey in this diet .

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
NO honey, eating sugar does not help a thing.

I think 1 of those is fine ,2 may be too much.Yes on day 4 yogurt instead of milk is fine.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Hello :)

Well, poor science...
1) What kind of honey are you eating? is it a pure raw honey from bees that roam for food? Or is it high heat pasteurized honey from bees forced fed sugar water.
2) Understand what honey is technically. It's pure sugar. Pure fructose. So basically you are drinking sugar water.
3) If you are metabolically broken (If you have weight issues you are), then it will work so hard against you and cause weight gain your head will spin. Trust me, those holding extra weight do not need quick fixes, they need a lifestyle change fast.
4) Seriously think about this, do you really think even logically by drinking honey (sugar) water you will drop weight? These articles are such a joke and do so much damage.

You need balance. I will tell you 2 sure fire weighs to gain weight. 1) Eat wheat. That's right, if you want to gain loads of weight eat that. Don't believe me, Google "Wheat Belly". 2) Eat sugar.

Consider after the diet a balanced plan. That article says avoid potato. Terrible, it's actually a good carb within a balanced meal of good fat and protein.

Look at the top 2 posts here. http://gmdietforums.com/forums/gm-diet-after-day-7.6/

Reactions: RomaD310

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
I know you were not doubting this one. These articles are all over the place. Don't get me wrong, some of what they say is good. And there are some great "Health Hacks" out there. Butt they can be dangerous. What I see all of the time, it folks will do the honey water, then eat as they want all day. Any "Health hack" should be a part of a healthy diet or it will likely not work. That's all I meant :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts