GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am getting ready to start this diet on 7/28. Just some conserns about some of the foods. Questions:
1. Can the wonder soup be eaten instead of the suggested meals, ie, wonder soup for breakfast? Or eat the suggested fruits and anytime I am hungry eat the wonder soup?
2. Is there a list of repacements for foods you may not like? What can you eat instead of raw Papaya, cucumber, raw tomatoes, beets (yuck - just can't eat raw tomatoes and beets!) :)
3. Fresh Orange Juice? Do I need to squeeze this or is there a brand you can suggest?
4. Is unsweetened almond milk ok instead of skim milk?
5. What are moong sprouts? Is there an alternative to these?
6. Where can I find a good tomato and vegtable soup recipe (besides the wonder soup)
7. Is it ok to take multivitamin, fish oil, Mag/calcium supplements?
8. Day 2 - can I put anything on the bowl of cabbate/red lettuce?
9. Do I need to make the vinagerette or is there a suggested brand to use?

Lots of questions but I want to do this right! Thanks!

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1) no, wonder soup is only when you need extra food. other than that only eat as it says you cannot have fruit when you like.
2) LOL, just pick other veg or fruit. No bananas unless day 4 an stay away from peas, corn and avocado....
3) Squeeze if possible, carton OJ is so bad for you.
4) yes that works
5) just another veg or sprout up to you
6) Tough, I just make my own by adding loads of spices I like with a little oil
7) sure thing
8) vinegar, dash of oil, spices, herbs, peppers, salt, pepper and mustard
9) make it, never eat veg oils like corn, sunflower, safflower or canola. use olive, palm, grape seed or coconut oils.

Keep asking if you need to :)
always happy to help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1) no, wonder soup is only when you need extra food. other than that only eat as it says you cannot have fruit when you like.
2) LOL, just pick other veg or fruit. No bananas unless day 4 an stay away from peas, corn and avocado....
3) Squeeze if possible, carton OJ is so bad for you.
4) yes that works
5) just another veg or sprout up to you
6) Tough, I just make my own by adding loads of spices I like with a little oil
7) sure thing
8) vinegar, dash of oil, spices, herbs, peppers, salt, pepper and mustard
9) make it, never eat veg oils like corn, sunflower, safflower or canola. use olive, palm, grape seed or coconut oils.

Keep asking if you need to :)
always happy to help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Kevin. I do have a couple more questions :D.
1. When the diet refers watermelon and cantalope, but what does it mean when it just says "melons", any melons in particular?
2. On the days when you can eat cooked veggies, ie, broccoli, can these cooked veggies be added to the wonder soup as your meal? Or for instance on day 2 dinner suggestion is boiled broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus. Could I just add these veggies to the wonder soup and have a bowl of soup?
3. Are cherries an ok fruit to eat?

Thanks! Starting tomorrow!

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1) sure, you may not have every item on all our our list so make similar subs...
2) that would work
3) when it calls for fruit, yes...

Good luck :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts