GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on day 6 right now. I am pretty impressed with the diet so far. Between days 1-4 I lost 2.5 kg. day 5 was a bit of a problem. I actually gained 0.5 kg on the day. I think that was due to the hamburger patty. Recipes online were not clear if it was lean meat or not. Usually when you sat hamburger patty it has a bit of fat.

Anyways on day 6 I had 2x cucumbers + 2x carrots + a couple of steamed broccolis
For lunch I had sauteed beef with carrots + a small bowl of Jews mallow soup.

What should I take for dinner? Can I go with Jews mallow? Jews mallow is made with chicken stock btw.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Hello
Lean or not, it really will be fine. What time of day do you weigh? The soup is OK, assuming there are no bad foods like wheat, etc in it :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I weighed first thing in the morning.
Also, I have a question for day 7. I looked everywhere for brown rice where I live but could find none. I only found Kamut Khorasan Wheat & semi-white rice. Are any of these 2 ok to take?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
white rice is great. no wheat unless you want to gain weight, Rice and wheat are so different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.