GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I started GM diet yesterday with only fruits and water. Last night I vomited for a few times and had diarrhea as well, is that normal for first timers? Hope to hear from you soonest

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no, sounds like you had some bad fruit. Detox is not vomiting. Detox you may be tired or have a headache. do you vomit often or is it rare for you. seems like you may have issues digesting raw foods. Make sure you cook your veg on the upcoming days. No raw.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Seriously? Oh my, not unless you want poor health, diabetes and to gain weight. run... Diet Coke is Toxic.

Can we have Diet Coke during the diet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your prompt reply Kevin. I'm fine now, diarrhea and vomiting gone since yesterday. Now I'm in my Day 3. Is Green tea ok to drink in between meals? What's the alternative for cabbage in the soup?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Green tea is fine no sweetener. Cabbage, you can leave out or add a similar veg. So glad to hear you feel better :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Kevin for your help. I'm on my Day 5 with beef. I made beef soup but with vegetables (carrots, potato, leek, barley). Forgot to ask you yesterday about this, is this allowed? I've got a dilemma this weekend coz we're invited to a party and can't refuse to go. What should I do, can I eat at the party ;( very tough for me. Please advise, thanks in advance (^_^)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Nope, you cannot have barley (not a vegetable, WHEAT _ GLUTEN) and potato. That soup was a diet killer unfortunately.

Why can't you refuse food at a party?

Here's how I look at it with an example. Let's say at church they have food every 2 weeks for all to share. They love me, however last time I checked none of them deal with my health issues nor my weight. So socially or not, I could careless what people think of me and have ZERO desire to eat food out. However if you want to eat the food, Sorry I cannot tell you what to do. At some point your health will need to take priority in your life. Meaning there will always be times to eat out, holidays, etc. Just say no. AT first it may not be easy, but when you feel great, lose weight it becomes so so so easy. Hang in there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh no! How can I redeem myself? Can I still continue my 7days? Can I just eat the beef only in the soup? How can I amend this mistake?

Thanks for your advise about the party, I think I just need willpower and determination, that's what I'm lacking.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Trust me, I know it's not easy. Hang in there...

I am totally sympathetic. I work from home, so eating here is easier, yet no matter what anyone says, it's work.

It's tough to come back from eating wheat. However just finish out as normal, and let's see what happens.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, Just one question, can I start again another 7days straight away after my 7days so I can get it right this time?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
sure go for it...

·
Registered
1 Posts
For day 3, can it be vegetables in the breakfast and lunch followed by fruits fpr dinner and snack between dinner and lunch?

Also, does this diet reduce the water retention in our body or burn the fat already stored in the body?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Any diet the first few days water loss happens and you will lose fat. This is common on any 7 day plan. So not eat fruits for dinner so close to bed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am not big fan of veggies. I am thinking of doing this for Day 2;
1. Juice the veggies and drink is all up
2. Take the Wonder Soup the whole day.

What do you think? Thanks! ;)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1) Just so long as you are not juicing carrots, go for it.
2) the soup is great!

I am not big fan of veggies. I am thinking of doing this for Day 2;
1. Juice the veggies and drink is all up
2. Take the Wonder Soup the whole day.

What do you think? Thanks! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.