GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the reccomended quantity of fruits on day 1 and veges on day 2? do we have to follow strictly on the quantity in the diet plan given on the website? thanks

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no, you have some flex either way, although try to not eat too little, less is not necessarily better.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, you have some flex either way, although try to not eat too little, less is not necessarily better.
thanx so what about more coz sometimes i get hungry. secondly, i had cheated on day 1 by eating patatoes at the end of d day and mango on d end of day 2....was so pekish nweak, i was feeling shaky as well, will that effect d results of the diet or should i go back to day 1 if i have cheated. thanx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how much tomatoes to consume on day 5? and can we eat beef soup made with tomatoes for lunch and dinner instead of doing other preparation each meal...is soup still ok on all days or must the soup we consume daily be the wonder soup. thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can i have tea or coffee on all the days? or better to abstain from both tea and coffee? thanks

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1) No, eat fruit when the diet says to. You can have 4 bananas day 4 and wonder soup as you need. You did not need to cheat. You need to eat the soup when you feel off, not potato.
2) Tomato, it can vary, and yes you can make it a soup with the beef with whatever spices you like.
3) Best to never drink coffee ever. Tea is OK without sugar.

·
Registered
60 Posts
how much tomatoes to consume on day 5? and can we eat beef soup made with tomatoes for lunch and dinner instead of doing other preparation each meal...is soup still ok on all days or must the soup we consume daily be the wonder soup. thanks
Apart from the wonder soup, you can have 6 tomatoes on day 5... ( which is equivalent to 2 cans of 400gm of chopped tomatoes)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi Kevin,

can i eat peas, corn when it calls for vegetables?
can i have low fat milk instead of skim milk coz i cant find skim milk?
can i have the veges cooked instead of raw?
can i have lentils when it calls for brown rice, difficult to find brown rice, or any substitution?

need urgent reply. thanks

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
howdy :)

1) no, these are overdone, peas tend to be too sweet, corn rather you not, technically a grain and has little to no nutrients. You can have a 1/4 cup of 1 of them to season of veg though.
2) yes
3) yes, some folks have to anyway, raw veg can be hard on the digestion for some.
4) Lentils can sub meat (add a little fat to them). When it's a no protein day and you need rice, you can do white rice, quinoa or millet maybe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks. can more fruits or vege be eaten that the recommended amount...lets say when i am hungry or must i stick to the recommended quantity in the sample plan?

urgent reply pls, have started the diet.

thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what about beef..how much can i eat on day 5 and 6? also, the amount of rice....is it one cup uncooked rice for the day or i cup cooked rice for the day?

thanks.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1 cup uncooked or so. beef try and do 4 to 5 oz per serving on the 3 meals.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks. can more fruits or veges be eaten that the recommended amount...lets say when i am hungry or must i only stick to the recommended quantity in the sample plan? will more fruits n veges affect the diet.

urgent reply pls, have started the diet.

thanks

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
sure, just don't go to far over on fruit. more veg is fine, assuming it's not corn, peas or carrots ( and avocado)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so its 4 to 5 oz of beef per meal...n we need to eat 3 meals rite? also if i substitute one meal for eggs let say...how many eggs per meal pls? urgent reply pls..tomorrow 5th day.

thanks a million

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
when the diet calls 4 vegetable soup....can it be mixed vege soup? also, on day 5....must only tomatoes be consumed..can we add other veges to d beef n tomatoes coz if we having d wonder soup on day 5 then is that not other veges we r consuming as well?

·
Registered
60 Posts
so its 4 to 5 oz of beef per meal...n we need to eat 3 meals rite? also if i substitute one meal for eggs let say...how many eggs per meal pls? urgent reply pls..tomorrow 5th day.

thanks a million
3 eggs for meal ( meal replacement)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts