GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am preparing to start the 7 day GM diet and I just had a few questions.

1. Can I drink black tea and/or green tea with no sugar on all 7 days?
2. Can I eat the wonder soup every day, including day 1, fruit only day?
3. Can I eat Okinawan sweet potato for breakfast on day 2, instead of russet potato?
4. Can I saute the vegetables in coconut oil on the veggie days? Or does it have to be steamed, boiled or raw?
And can I use any spices? Salt?
5. On the day im able to eat meat and tomatoes, can I roast my tomatoe with basils, I dont think ill be able to eat raw tomatoes?

I know this is a lot of questions, but I just want to make sure that I have the correct information before going into this, I have been through so much diet plans, name it and Ive done it...weight watchers, Atkins, paleo, Daniel fast, wholefood plant based diet, rebooting/juicing, eat clean, I have had success in all of them, however haven't found one that ive been able to make a lifestyle change. My husband just told me to choose one and stick with it and so am planning on doing this 7 day to kick start and have already plans on what to do after day 7 :) and so I greatly appreciate all your help and patience with my questions :)

Thanks!

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
1) yes, just don't over do it..
2) yes...
3) UGH, it would be better not to, but you can try it...
4) no oil technically at that stage... less than a teaspoon per dish should not hurt you though, but that's really not enough to saute things.
5) yes, eat tomatoes as you like. You can have whatever salt and spices you like.

Good luck :) Ask any questions you like

·
Registered
9 Posts
These questions were very helpful for me too!:) I found this diet some where else and there were so many bent rules I am realizing now. I am on day two, and just found this site today. So just going to make changes accordingly now:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts