GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Sir,
I have reduced few pounds in a week by GM diet (today is my 7th day), however before returning to normal diet, I had few confusions and need little clarification:
1) I have seen many leading dieticians in India who suggest Wheat, Oats, Tofu, soya chunks and granules for the diet. they suggest to stay away from Rice, ghee. So I am now confused about what to follow.?
2) Instead of Wheat can I opt for Jowar and Bajra (Millets)Roti.?
3) can I have tea made from Skimmed milk.? or any kinda milk would do.?
4) what advantage stevia gives over sugar or sugar substitutes and what should be the quantity of stevia.?
5) Dieticians here suggest to stay away from banana too. what quantity, if at all, allowed can have per week. same about mango and chikoo. kindly suggest.
6)you suggested to have and check upon carbohydrate limit, how am I suppose to check my carb limit.?
7) can I have boiled potato everyday (once a day). does it contribute to maintain the good health without gaining weight.

thanks alot for your excellent GM diet plan and spontaneous reply on every doubt and questions. I sincerely appreciate your efforts.
Regards,

Ritika.
Sir, i have few more doubts regarding diet suggested by dieticians and which I had followed in the past, so can we communicate via e-mail.?
(my mail id is [email protected])

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Hello, big questions, I will answer you tomorrow :)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1) Leading, in what way? How is wheat healthy? Wheat is GMO, full of pesticides, herbicides, it’s not stored properly, the list goes on. If you want to gain weight then eat wheat, Google Wheat Belly” and you will get real info on wheat. Tofu, yikes, it’s machined and processed. Be careful there. Soya have you read the ingredients? Why stay away from ghee and a pure organic white rice? Rice is a simple starch and wit ha balanced meal of good fat and protein fine.
2) Millet can be fine yes.
3) Well, why skimmed, is it homogenized and pasteurized? Milk like that from grain fed lot kept cows is not good.
4) A pure organic stevia here and there can be OK. If you must do sugar do a pure maple syrup, something natural like coconut sugar perhaps.
5) Fruit – 2 real servings a day or so near mealtime. Beware of snacking on just fruit and such.
6) Tough one, everyone is different. I do 100 to 200. You just have to see how you do on it.

7) Organic potato can be fine and would be a good carb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts