1) Peanuts are just so bad for you. They are toxic when sprayed with pesticides. Even if you go organic you have to find alflatoxin free peanuts. Tropical Traditions sells an alflatoxin free peanut butter. They are just so high in molds. It's a goitrogen, thyroid problem folks should never have.
2) Sure, make sure they are pure, but never overdo and try to balance it within or right after a meal. They are high Omega 6's, so eat here and there.
3) Potato is a good starch. So for example I need 100 to 200 carbs a day (many folks may need less, this is what was prescribed to me. Also notice I never eat the same amount, that is better for the body). I cannot have potato due to a minor thyroid issue, I tested and will react with an auto immune response to them. So I would likely if I could have them once or twice a day with a meal balanced with good fat and protein. Also other veg. So know how many carbs are in one and go that route. Sweet potato and yam will be the same.
4) Rice and veg is fine. Same concept as potato. So if you have it, it should have good fat like ghee, butter, olive oil or coconut oil. It also needs protein!
5) Sure, same concept as 4 and 5. However the beans have protein so great They need the good fat as well. And make sure you have veg with them.
6) I can only recommend raw or low heat pasteurized local milk. Tea and milk, I and 50/50 on. The milk should really once again be a part of a balanced meal. Not drank with tea. But at the same time if you do OK on dairy a tablespoon in milk should be OK
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.