GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have completed day 4 and lost 2 kg i am pure vegetarian and very confused for day 5 and 6 if you could please give me list for breakfast lunch and dinner separately what to it and how much. it would be great. Thanks

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
well look in the sidebar for days 5 and 6 here
http://www.gmdietworks.com/

Then instead of beef do eggs (3 max per meal), or legumes and good fat or rice and good fat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My menu is day 5

Breky : curd and 1 tomato l: 1 cup brown rice with tomato afternoon : 2 raw tomato pinch of salt d : chana and moong dal as per this site receipt

Day 6
B : 1 cup sprout with onion and natural spice l: will have 1 cup white rice with all veges

I am so confused about what for dinner as want to loose more weight. I dont eat egg as well. So if you can please guide me m i going right or need something else. Its so nice to have quick reply. Thank you for support.

And also your site says need to replace every beef meal you have described couple of meal option instead of beef for veg but can you please give sample plan for breky lunch and dinner for day 5 and 6. On day 7 can i have mango juice as well ? Again heaps of thanks you made my diet easy.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
It looks OK....
The key is 3 meals per day. Each meal needs rice or legumes and good fat. The good fat can be some curd, ghee or olive oil.
On day 5 tomato with some onion, peppers and garlic with spices are all OK. Days 6 used a variety of mixed veg perhaps.
Mango juice is OK if it's pure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello guys...

I had brown rice on day 5. I know it was not prescribed but I got confused and in a hurry checked the meal plan for day 6.
Please advise me Kevin. What should I do now...Do I need to detox ? I didn't lose any weight between 5-6. I am a bit concerned because I don't want the diet to backfire. I was unsure about what to eat so I have just had green tea for breakfast.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
brown rice is OK, just not ideal. Legumes would be with good fat, eggs if you eat, of course meat better then white rice and brown last. Also meat subs need good fat though. Just keep rolling :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.