GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm on day 3 now and I've been doing just fine with this diet, not feeling hungry or such at all and sticking to fresh fruits and vegetables only, although I do have quite some questions:

1) Is it really necessary to drink 12 glasses of water? I mean does drinking less of water, perhaps 7-8 glasses affects negatively the weight loss process and won't get me a lot of pounds down?

2)On day 5, we are allowed to eat meat and tomatoes, but the thing is that I don't eat tomatoes. AT ALL. I hate its taste and I really can't eat any of it. Is there any other food I can eat instead of tomatoes?

Thank you in advance, Carmella.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
1) No, not necessarily. Just don;t get dehydrated and drink as you are thirsty. You do need a little more water than normal. but don't over do it.

2) No big deal. Pick another veg. No corn, peas or carrots.

Reactions: Carmella

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

Just came across this thread and your reply stating that no carrots.. I am on Day 2 and i had carrots, cucumber, tomatoes and cabbage for lunch. was it wrong?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Well, carrots are a little higher in carbs. The issue though lies with people only eating 3 vegetables, 2 of which are not. Carrot, peas and corn. You will be fine, just limit them :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts