GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriend and I started this diet on Monday and we have been following the diet, however there were some mistakes we made and I want to know if there is a way to fix them. So for one we have been eating the soup since Monday, and I put chicken broth in my soup instead of water. The problem is that there are so many versions of this soup and so many recommendations on how to make it that I chose the one with chicken broth, I put 4 cups in. Also we are on our 4th day and all is well my boyfriend is down 2 pounds and I am not sure because I havent weighed myself yet hahah but I feel good with energy so thats good. It is lent so we cant have meat on friday, but i did see that we can eat eggs or fish or chicken so we will be fine then. I just want to know if eating the soup everyday has hindered us from losing weight and with me making it with chicken broth did that make is worse. Also the veggies that we ate were cooked from like the birds eye steamfresh because when I read the directions it stated cooked or raw it wasnt a big deal, did that hinder us as well.

Thank you in advance,
Stephanie

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
We have one version, if you're reading other sites they are fake. Sorry can't help with those. But you should be OK though :)

I just will not help with other sites, they throw up a fake version of ours and help people NONE!

Like day 4, only 4 bananas, other sites say 8, there is nothing healthy about 8 bananas

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok
We have one version, if you're reading other sites they are fake. Sorry can't help with those. But you should be OK though :)

I just will not help with other sites, they throw up a fake version of ours and help people NONE!

Like day 4, only 4 bananas, other sites say 8, there is nothing healthy about 8 bananas

So I agree that you can't help me if I went off another knock off diet To you, and yes I had the diet that said 8 bananas ugh but thank god I didn't eat all of them because that was just to much. All I was asking was it ok to sub the way I did with the soup and veggies? Using chicken broth instead of water and using the birds eye steam fresh veggies??

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
what's done is done. your veggies and the broth should be OK.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Kevin, There is a slight problem, I'm not able to eat potatoes for some particular reason...is there a replacement that's possible for Day 2??

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
you need something starchy, some squash of some sort will work, yams (not the same as potato). Also it needs good fat like ghee, etc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey kevin am on 4th day but i didnt loose my weight dunt no wt wnt wrong plz help n have a dbt on 4th Dy in milk can i hve powder lyke boost

1 - 10 of 10 Posts