GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kevin,

yesterday i started GM diet and had a small bowl of peanuts thinking it will reduce weight. Should i continue the diet or i should restart again.

one more doubt. can i have some dhal along with veggies. i hate to have veggies by itself.

Jensi

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also please let me know whether i can subsitute brown rice or meat with millets (ragi flour recipies)

thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for so many doubts.. I am used to take chilli powder for cooking. can i add chilli powder?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Spices like chili powder are fine.
NO PEANUTS!!! Peanuts are so bad for you. Full of toxins, etc. You may want to research some on that.

Millet is fine to replace meat, it just needs some good fat like ghee or olive oil.

Beware of nuts if you need to drop weight. If you need to lose weight likely you are metabolically broken. And if you are these are terrible to snack on. However a few in a balanced meal are not as bad. It's the snacking on them that will get ya'.

No dhal unless day 5 and 6. However after the diet that would be fine. each meal should be balanced with good fat, good protein, good cars and lots of good veg.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks a lot Kevin.. I ll not take peanuts in my GM diet..

one of my colleague said grapes also should be avoided when having GM diet. is it so?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
yes and no. Grapes due tend to be a higher in fructose fruit, however day 1 that's all you're eating. So if you can, yes why not avoid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts