GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kevin , your response would be highly appreciated , please help !It's my day 3 and have been eating as advised.however I have been feeling hungry and so all the three days I ate quarter bowl of wonder soup. I checked my weight today but I haven't lost any. Very demoralized , is it common? If I continue is there any chance I will lose any weight ?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
what time did you weigh yourself? Eat the soup as you like, it will not hurt you. Assuming you did not put beans in it like so many do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your response !I weighed in the evening but on day 1 too , I weighed myself in the evening. And yes I did not add beans to the soup , I followed the recipe on this site.
Do you think I am going to lose any weight in the coming days? I am not doing any exercise , just daily chores .

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Thanks for your response !I weighed in the evening but on day 1 too , I weighed myself in the evening. And yes I did not add beans to the soup , I followed the recipe on this site.
Do you think I am going to lose any weight in the coming days? I am not doing any exercise , just daily chores .

You likely did lose weight, you can only weigh in the morning, first thing upon waking after going to the bathroom. You cannot weigh during the day. That would be impossible to tell a true weight, too many variables like how much have you drank or ate, when was the last time you went to the bathroom and so on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts