GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today is my fourth day. i didnt see any weight loss so far. i have followed the diet very strictly. drank 3 litres of water daily. can i see any change in the next 3 days. i am quite worried.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
3 liters, try and back off some, add lemon to the water and try herbal tea no sweetener or coconut water, too much water is a bad thing.

keep going, hang in there and let's see what happens, also what did you eat day 2

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3 liters, try and back off some, add lemon to the water and try herbal tea no sweetener or coconut water, too much water is a bad thing.

keep going, hang in there and let's see what happens, also what did you eat day 2

thanks for your reply. on day 2 i had steamed carrot and beans. 1 cucumber and 3 litres of water.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
then you are not following the plan or eating enough food. that's your problem. 3 litres of water is too much. where is the potato with butter. I cannot help you if you do not follow the plan, beans are not allowed day 2.
Why are you not following our plan, only doing your own?

·
Registered
3 Posts
kewin pls tell me i have lost only 1 kg by day 3 .my diet plan for these 3 day was :-
on day 1 i had only water mellon, papaya and 6-8 glasses mof water
day 2 i had potato as breakfast , cucumber, tomato, a little water mellon n 6-8 glass of water and glass of butter milk(salted)
day 3 cucumber, pear, little musk melon 6-8 glass of water and 2 glass butter milk

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no milk allowed on day 2. did you have butter on the potato? You cannot drink milk day 3 either. And it looks like you are not eating enough, less is not better, it actually hurts. Why are you drinking milk?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
possibly, likely you will lose some but you did not follow the program at all properly, sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts