GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just joined,I came to know about this GM diet plan long back but today only i saw this website.

Am n 4th day and am not overweight but still i took this challenge to have flat belly.

Kindly let me know is it possible to have flat belly.Or else anybody let me know the flat belly diet plan.

Ramya.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Flat bellies can be tougher for some..... Lots of people here in our country.

You can try this diet to see how it can help. If not, more than likely you need to do a Leptin reset program. Very strict, very tough and specific!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am new to the forum. I just recently completed the Gm diet this week. I have question about the wonder soup..can it be eaten on all 7 days?? I have read where it says it can be eaten at any time and as much as I want. But I have looked at other peoples Menus for the days and it doesn't have the soup on any day but the day where you eat bananas,milk and soup. I lost 10.9 lbs and I followed the plan exactly. ( only eating the soup on the banana day). Wondering if I was suppose to eat the soup all 7 days and would lose more weight. Thanks!

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Yes you want to eat soup all days. You can skip a day - day 5 if you like or 2 if you just cannot eat it.... Most folks don't add to their menu because they are not following it properly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts