GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Kevin,

Nice to meet you here. I have few questions here, and looking forward on your reply.

1) I added salad on my day1 lunch. The rest of the day only fruits. Is that Ok ? I know it suppose strictly fruits.
2) Normally I will consume supplement tablets daily, eg: omega3, grape seeds, vitamin c. Should I stop intake during GM diets ? or I can continue.
3) Day 4: How many bananas I need to have in a day ?
4) For hamburger parties , I assume I can replace it with caeser salad instead?

Thanks.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Hello
Nice meeting you :)

1) Strictly fruit, bu ta little dry salad is fine.
2) Don't stop your normal supplements.
3) 4 large bananas, more if they are small.
4) It's meat only, salad is fine but no dressing unless it's just olive oil and a vinegar. Dressings like Caesar have junk veg oils in them. Also meat replacements should be eggs, legumes with good fat, etc. Not salad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Kevin,

Today is my day3. I think discipline is important thru out the diet, lots of food attraction outside.
But glad to read your forums , and at least I can motivate my self and hope I able to finish 7 days diet.

I have constipation till now, Water consumption: 3 litre daily
These are my diets plan:
Day1:
Bfs: Apple
Lunch : veges salad with balsamic dressing
Snack: Orange
Dinner: orange, grapefruit, apple

Day 2:
Bfs: Sweet potato
Lunch: Boiled Brocolli
Snack: veges salad with balsamic dressing
Dinner: Wonder soup

Day 3:
Bfs: Apple
Snack: Orange
Lunch : veges salad with balsamic dressing (the only things I found I can eat in my canteen)
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Plan for wonder soup.

Please advice.
Thanks.

Regards,
Sharonlz

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Looks great. Make sure you have some butter or ghee with the potato. Or olive oil

Make sure your dressing does not have bad oils like canola and such... Of course you can use pure dried herbs and spices as you like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts