GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi good morning . Green tea can be included in all 7 days other than water ?

My wife starting the diet plan . Staring weight 75kg and starting first day today 11th may 2015 .

Will keep posted the changes

Awaiting your reply .

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yes no sweetener unless it's stevia
Good luck :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear Mr. Kevin

Thanks for your reply . My wife has completed 4th day today and the weight still the same 75kg not even a Kg reduced in this 4 days .
Mr Kevin

What went wrong ? We strictly followed the menu still no result ?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
what did you eat days 2 and 5
be exact

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what did you eat days 2 and 5
be exact
Day 2

Breakfast - potato
Lunch - cucumber
Evening - cucumber
Dinner - cauliflower , broccoli boiled with light

Day -5 just started

Morning - had apple

All day had water and green tea with out sugar

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
FYI you get 3 meals day 5 (No snacks unless it's wonder soup), by eating fruit which is not allowed at all only day 5 breakfast ruins that day. please stick to the plan.

keep me posted on day 5. did your potato have good fat day 2.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FYI you get 3 meals day 5 (No snacks unless it's wonder soup), by eating fruit which is not allowed at all only day 5 breakfast ruins that day. please stick to the plan.

keep me posted on day 5. did your potato have good fat day 2.
Had egg White
1 bowl rice daal , tomato
Dinner 1 roti , tomato

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had egg White
1 bowl rice daal , tomato
Dinner 1 roti , tomato
Do we need to repeat this alternate week ? Our target weight is at least 60kg

Even my weight 108kg now . I go to gym every day morning for 1 hour approx 4 kg reduced in 1 month . My starting weight was 112 kg . Iam also planning to start GM diet 1 week after .

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
if you do gym every day, when does your body rest? you know rest is just as vital as exercise. You are totally stressing your adrenals and staying in burnout mode. It's like there is a crises going on in your body daily.

Personal example. I rain into an issue health wise, many I never knew I had. I have an amazing functional care practitioner that tested me properly and is working these things out. 1 thing I have is exercise intolerance due to the fact that my adrenals are shot, etc. So I barely do anything as far as workouts. yet with the right diet and going to bed the right time and now have ZERO weight issues. People think woohoo eat bad foods and go work it off at the gym or just thing the gym is their saving grace. but working out like that daily causes so much oxidative stress in the body, it's ruining or can ruin your health. Beware.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you do gym every day, when does your body rest? you know rest is just as vital as exercise. You are totally stressing your adrenals and staying in burnout mode. It's like there is a crises going on in your body daily.

Personal example. I rain into an issue health wise, many I never knew I had. I have an amazing functional care practitioner that tested me properly and is working these things out. 1 thing I have is exercise intolerance due to the fact that my adrenals are shot, etc. So I barely do anything as far as workouts. yet with the right diet and going to bed the right time and now have ZERO weight issues. People think woohoo eat bad foods and go work it off at the gym or just thing the gym is their saving grace. but working out like that daily causes so much oxidative stress in the body, it's ruining or can ruin your health. Beware.
What you say about my wife has not lost even a kg and today is 7th day

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
well egg whites are terrible, you tossed the good fat and nutrition in the yolk. I asked and did not get an answer was there good fat on the potato day 2. Looking so far at what you eat, she has not followed the plan at all. ROTI is pure junk food and off plan 100%. Wheat is a great way to gain weight not lose it. So when you said above you are following the pan exactly, you are not at all I am sorry. I cannot help if you do not follow the plan we write here. Did you have any good fat day 5? You are barely eating it looks like.

Not being critical, how you eat is up to you, just understand when you tell me you followed the plan I will point out you did not at all. So sorry, wish i could help more but cannot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts