GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone! I just started the diet on the 4th of March and tomorrow is going to be day 3. Most of the things are pretty clear to me, but I have a question about the meat day. I know I’m supposed to eat lean meat, and I was wondering if rabbit is ok. I couldn’t find any info about it, only beef, chicken and fish are listed as accepted meats on most sites. Rabbit is the most lean meat there is and it happens to also be my favourite so I would like to know this. On the 4th day, how much milk should I drink? As in how many millilitres, not glasses, since I get confused as to how big of a glass the sites mean. I like all kinds of milk, not just regular skimmed. If I choose one kind of milk should I stick to that one or I can have multiple kinds of milk throughout day 4? When I eat the soup, (throughout the diet and especially on day 4) should I also eat the vegetables in it, or just the liquid part? If I choose the tomato soup, are the tomatoes supposed to be mashed and make like a cream soup, or just boiled in the water? Is stevia ok to put in my tea/coffee everyday, or is it better if I just avoid it all together (I’m not completely hating not having my coffee/tea sweetened but I can’t say it wouldn’t feel nice, but if I’m not going to lose as much weight with it than without it, I will not use it). I Also, on what days could I add coconut water? Thanks in advance and sorry for so many questions. 😅

1 - 1 of 1 Posts