GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see some folks really do well here. But what happens after. You need to have a plan to change your lifestyle after the diet. If not you will more than likely fall into bad eating habits and gain the weight right back. To me the key to any diet is what you do afterwards. The diet is easy, what you do afterwards is the hardest!

·
Registered
3 Posts
This soup may be a good aid in maintaining weight. It's something one can consume without causing weight gain. So if we are eating healthy and consuming the appropriate calories to maintain our weight, couldn't the soup be used as a help for those times when you just gotta have something?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The soup is great anytime. I am a huge bone soup eater myself, I love the fresh broth, etc. I eat soup daily, easy to digest and so so healthy. But I also juice for freshness and eat raw veggies as well.

Reactions: anita47f

·
Registered
3 Posts
The soup is great anytime. I am a huge bone soup eater myself, I love the fresh broth, etc. I eat soup daily, easy to digest and so so healthy. But I also juice for freshness and eat raw veggies as well.
I'm glad you brought up juicing. Do you recommend a site or source of info to learn about it? I always thought that juice contained more calories than the fresh fruit and veggies and was not best. Lately everyone is talking about it and doing it.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well all depends on what you juice. I never juice fruit. Why? I am just drinking tons of fructose. Same with carrots, people go straight for the carrots. One carrot or so is one thing. I start with a celery base and add any kind of green I can get. Celery give off lots of juice, so good for you. I like dandelion greens as well. Cucumbers are great as well in juice.

Just beware of the trap of juicing fruit.

I use a champion grind the veggies into a nut milk bag and using a press or my hand squeeze it out. This was maintains the integrity of the juice nutrients Better. The best juicer is the Norwalk Juicer (used by Gerson and their cancer patients). They cost a fortune. As far as just a juicer, GreenStar is the best to me by far.

Does that help? Ask anything...

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since I cannot offer medical advice, print the diet and ask a doctor. I will say you are eating a good diverse menu here, may need a little more fat, say coconut oil for a pregnant person.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Just joined the forum.
I have done this a few times in the past. And I fully endorse the after diet program.
I did this once, lost a few kilos and then travelled for work and was stationed there for two months where I used the opportunity to switch to healthy life style......walks in the morning, less of oily foods and hitting the gym for a workout in the evening and partying at times throught out my stay.
I must say that I stayed in shape with not much weight gain during the two months.
Just on the last day of the diet today. Not sure how much lost since I plan to check tomorrow morning (did log it on the first day of the diet) to see the actual.
I think I did it 90% correct. Except for avocados (2nos - didnt know it was forbidden) plus tea with extra sugar on Day 6 owing to drop in sugar levels and weakness.
Cheers

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great info and help for everyone, we appreciate you sharing it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What can i expect in the way of "elimination"?? I know many cleanses have you running to the bathroom quite often. What can I expect with this plan? The first few days are pretty much all fiber aaahhh!

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well your body should be able to handle it. If not then you are not getting enough fiber daily and it may throw you off. I have never heard, or cannot remember, someone having an issue that bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts