GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
i have followed this diet before so i am not questioning it since i know it works. but this time i dont know what went wrong, i lost only 2 kgs. :( Please tell me my mistake what can i do to improve it.

day 1- i ate apples and pear whole day.
day 2- i ate 1 potato in breakfast with 1 tsp butter. in lunch i had steamed cauliflowers along with onions. though i added very little oil, salt, chilli and turmeric to it.
day 3- i ate apples all day and had wonder soup in dinner
day 4- ate warm milk and one banana in breakfast. then i ate 3 bananas in the afternoon and drank soup all day. in evening i drank banana shake of one banana and in dinner again soup.
day 5- i ate white rice along with salt, chilli, oil and turmeric in breakfast and lunch and had chilli paneer in dinner.
day 6- i ate soup in breakfast. had chilli paneer in lunch along with cucumber and soup. then had tandoori chicken in dinner.
day 7- i ate white rice in breakfast in breakfast and lunch. along with soup and then had soup in dinner.
I also worked out eavh day which consist of 30 mins jogging, crunches, planks, situps, sqauts and leg raises.
still only 2kgs lost :(
i read on some sites to eat maximum melons on fruits day. but its winter time and we dont get melons now. please tell me a better way for sure results. i need to lose weight quick.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Heena,

day 1 - must include more variety of fruits other than apple, apple has more fiber, try to include any other fruits like grape, rasberry, blue berry, kiwi, orange winter fruits,
day 2 - try to avoid oil and salt
day 3 - again less apple and more vegetables.
day 4 - only 4 bananas allowed with skimmed milk, this must make u feel full and lesser craving to soup and other items.
day 5 - try to avoid oil and salt
day 6 - ur allowed only one serving of rice, plus u must watch the quantity.
day 7 - ur allowed only one serving of rice, plus u must watch the quantity. if you notice fruits and vegetables are unlimited but all other ones are restricted.
Also you seemed to skip the tomato part on day 5

I did GM diet first time i losed 5.5kgs but second time i losed 2.5 kgs coz second time i added salt, oil, chat masala, some snacks i munch too !!!
Hope this help!!! Try again with more energy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Heena,

day 1 - must include more variety of fruits other than apple, apple has more fiber, try to include any other fruits like grape, rasberry, blue berry, kiwi, orange winter fruits,
day 2 - try to avoid oil and salt
day 3 - again less apple and more vegetables.
day 4 - only 4 bananas allowed with skimmed milk, this must make u feel full and lesser craving to soup and other items.
day 5 - try to avoid oil and salt
day 6 - ur allowed only one serving of rice, plus u must watch the quantity.
day 7 - ur allowed only one serving of rice, plus u must watch the quantity. if you notice fruits and vegetables are unlimited but all other ones are restricted.
Also you seemed to skip the tomato part on day 5

I did GM diet first time i losed 5.5kgs but second time i losed 2.5 kgs coz second time i added salt, oil, chat masala, some snacks i munch too !!!
Hope this help!!! Try again with more energy.

hey!

Thanks a lot for the improvements suggested. Can you please tell me what to eat instead of non veg? any clue?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Henna,

Instead of non veg you can have tofu, Paneer, Dhall. The substitution is more protein. Infact rice was only for vegetarian version.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Banana in evening is helpful in getting a peaceful sleep. After doing exercise, i often eat it, and despite of stresses i've succeeded in taking peaceful sleep.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts