GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Today is my 6th day. I lost 2 lbs on my first day and another 3 on my second day. I did not lose anything after that. but yesterday, which was my fifth day.
I start my day with 1 glass of lukewarm water with lemon.
than after half an hour, I had tomato soup with broccoli.
I drink lots of water.
Mid-morning snack, I had half cup of tea ( without sugar) + half Indian style cookie.
In lunch, I had 1 cup of brown rice with lots of veggies (cucumber, broccoli & tomato).
For Mid-evening snack, I had half cup of tea ( without sugar).
Than for dinner, i had tomato soup.
But when i stepped on weighing scale today (6th day), It was showing that I gained 1 lb.
Please advise.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Is this your day 5 menu? Seems really off....

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
we lay each day out here carefully. http://www.gmdietworks.com/
also vegetarian and Indian plans are at the bottom to help. Do you not eat meat? If not why are you not eating the rice with some good fat, or curd, etc?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi kevin, i eat only chicken. I justed started eating it so i don't like every chicken recipe. That's why i substitute meat with 1 cup of brown rice. I got confused. Can you please guide me for day 5,6 & 7? I love this diet and wanna try again but with right method. Thanks a lot for your reply.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot Kevin. I will start this diet again after an interval of a week.
I really appreciate your help.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Anytime :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi kevin,i am going to start my 7 day diet program from tomorrow. I hope i will loose more weight this time with the help of your guidance. I have a question. Can i have tomato soup instead of cabbage soup?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
no, it really needs to be some sort of veg soup with a little tomato. Sorry...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Kevin, i am almost done with my first day. For tomorrow can i have sauté veggies. And also can i have sweet potato for dinner.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
no, potato of some sort has to be in the morning, and it needs butter, ghee or coconut oil

Yes you can have sauteed veg :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks a lot for your guidance Kevin. I ate only melon yesterday and lost only 1 lb. i am very disappointed. I drank lot of water and ate only melon. I did combination of running and walk for 30 mins still i lost 1 lb.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
make sure to always mix up your veg and fruit as you can. Also remember less is not better. many people tend to skip meals we have set out thinking it helps and it does not, just and FYI

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Kevin, Yesterday was my day 1. So I ate only melon. The quantity was quite satisfied. I didn't feel hungry at all. Thanks a lot for your help.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
No problem, good to hear :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts