Lost 2 kgs in 3 first days only | GM Diet | General Motors Diet Forum
  1. Hi there,

If you have questions about the GM Diet or just want to let people know how the diet is going for you, please sign up for our free forum. Look forward to seeing you as part of our community!

Lost 2 kgs in 3 first days only

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by thuytran, Feb 2, 2015.

1. thuytran New Member

Message Count:
    I performed GM diet 2 times and the results are the same. I lost only 2 kgs in the three first days. After that I followed the diet strictly according the guide in this web. The menu for day 4-7 is bellows:
    Day 4 : 4 banana and 750 ml milk without sugar, vegetable soup for lunch and dinner , 2 litre water during the day
    Day 5 : 100g beef , 1 egg, 1 tomato for breadfast, 100 g beef soup with 2 tomatoes + 1 egg for each lunch and dinner, 2 litres water
    Day 6 : the same day 5 but with vegetable soup
    Day 7: 1 ripe fruits for breadfast, 1 bowl white rice + baked meat + vegetable soup for each lunch and dinner, 2 litres water , 200 ml conocut water

Please kindly check if I performed wrong something. Thank you
  2. Advertisement

3. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    no meat day 7, but the plan looks perfect.
  4. thuytran New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks kevin. But why I lost 2 kgs for 1-2-3 first day only?
  5. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    2 kg is not bad, are you weighing in the morning? what did you eat day 2...
  6. thuytran New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks for reply

Menu for day 2 : vegetable soup, yam bean , tofu , 2 litres water. I wonder if the spices in soup may affect to the diet program. Because it has some sugar . Can I eat some soya bean sauce / fish sauce with vegetable soup ?

Yes, I weight in the early morning for all days .
  7. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    Oh my, you really may want to start over. You are not following the program. yam bean can replace potato for breakfast. you don't get tofu. It's garbage anyway. yes, pure spices are OK, none with sugar. no sauce, they are junk 99% f the time, have chemicals and msg. Please stick to the simplicity of the plan.