GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I performed GM diet 2 times and the results are the same. I lost only 2 kgs in the three first days. After that I followed the diet strictly according the guide in this web. The menu for day 4-7 is bellows:
Day 4 : 4 banana and 750 ml milk without sugar, vegetable soup for lunch and dinner , 2 litre water during the day
Day 5 : 100g beef , 1 egg, 1 tomato for breadfast, 100 g beef soup with 2 tomatoes + 1 egg for each lunch and dinner, 2 litres water
Day 6 : the same day 5 but with vegetable soup
Day 7: 1 ripe fruits for breadfast, 1 bowl white rice + baked meat + vegetable soup for each lunch and dinner, 2 litres water , 200 ml conocut water

Please kindly check if I performed wrong something. Thank you

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no meat day 7, but the plan looks perfect.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
2 kg is not bad, are you weighing in the morning? what did you eat day 2...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 kg is not bad, are you weighing in the morning? what did you eat day 2...
Thanks for reply

Menu for day 2 : vegetable soup, yam bean , tofu , 2 litres water. I wonder if the spices in soup may affect to the diet program. Because it has some sugar . Can I eat some soya bean sauce / fish sauce with vegetable soup ?

Yes, I weight in the early morning for all days .

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Oh my, you really may want to start over. You are not following the program. yam bean can replace potato for breakfast. you don't get tofu. It's garbage anyway. yes, pure spices are OK, none with sugar. no sauce, they are junk 99% f the time, have chemicals and msg. Please stick to the simplicity of the plan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts