GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So so disappointed. Followed the diet exclusively. Up to day 6 I lost 2 kilos. On day 7 I put on half a kilo!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Louise,

Dont get disappointed. Just rethink if you missed on anything. I think the day 5 tomatos you would have missed or day 6 and 7 you have taken more meat than the recommended portion. Or if you did exercise u would have build muscle which is why the weight got more (once happened to me ). Dont worry. This GM diet works for sure. Try again after a week and post your result. Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Louise,

Dont get disappointed. Just rethink if you missed on anything. I think the day 5 tomatos you would have missed or day 6 and 7 you have taken more meat than the recommended portion. Or if you did exercise u would have build muscle which is why the weight got more (once happened to me ). Dont worry. This GM diet works for sure. Try again after a week and post your result. Good luck.

What should I be eating thus week to at least maintain the small weight loss until I start GM diet again next week?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been on the GM diet for 7 days now and have lost minimal weight, only 1-2 kgs, it is so frustrating. I haven't strayed from the diet at all. Fr mm previous diet i have cut out sugar, diet soft drinks, most of my meat, junk food, alcohol etc and still no loss. i also suffer from eczema and my skin is terrible. HELP!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same problem for me. I have started the diet again and after 2 days I have lost no weight at all. And I am keeping strictly to the diet and I do not have any medical conditions. Very disappointing and frustrating' HELP.!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don't what to say, but my experience is we persevere. In the past it has often taken 2-3 weeks before my metabolism catches up and weight starts to disappear. Most weight loss programs stipulate 1kg a week is safe and better for long term, so keep at it. Either that or this is a giant scam.
I'd also suggest 20-30 mins of light to mod exercise day 2-7. That will definitely help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts