GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I tried GM diet twice , in both the times I only managed to loose 2 kg (means lost 4kg in total), first time I did had one chaati wheat on day 6&7 but this time nothing of this sort.
This was what I followed,
DAY 1:Watermelon, papaya, apple, pomegrate,10+ glasses of water along with coconut water,15-20 min brisk walk in morning
DAY2 2 medium size boiled potatoes with 1/2 tsp olive oil, salt,black pepper and little lemon juice,raw cucumber 1 tomatoe , cabbage then follwed by wonder soup with par saute onion / broccoli, green capsicums
10+ glasses of water along with coconut water with 15-20 min brisk walk in morning
DAY3: Watermelon, papaya, apple, pomegrate,raw cucumber,cabbage,1tomatoes, wonder soup then par saute onion / broccoli, green capsicums, 10+ glasses of water along with coconut water,15-20 min brisk walk in morning
DAY4: 5 Banana and 2 glasses of milk , had one bowl wonder soup in evening thats it .10+ glasses of water along with coconut water ,15-20 min brisk walk in morning
Day5:
1/5 bowl of Sprout boiled chana+moong with the cucumber,2 tomatoes,wonder soup,one small bowl of white rice with onion and 2 tomatoes, 10+ glasses of water along with coconut water
15-20 min brisk walk in morning
Day6:
One small bowl of white rice with onion tomato+ small bowl low fat curd, wonder soup then in evening par saute onion,capcicum and cottage cheese , 10+ glasses of water along with coconut water
15-20 min brisk walk in morning
Day 7
One bowl white rice, watermelon, apple ,Wonder soup,10+ glasses of water along with coconut water
15-20 min brisk walk in morning .

Now please tell me where I went wrong, I was very determined on loosing at least 3-4 kg…but :(….yes I did had 1-2 glass of luke warm water in between if this has to do with something in my loosing less.

I am very dishearten and thinking not to do it again, Please suggest.

Thanks
Pooja

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Hello
First, hang in there :)

Dieting and losing weight can be tough. Yes, if you want to kill a diet, wheat will do that. It seems first by looking at your diet you fear eating too much and you fear fat. Our bodies need good fat. Funny, sugar and wheat will kill a diet and cause weight gain so quickly. Good fats include pure olive oil, ghee, grass fed butter, grass fed meats, coconut oil and palm oil. Also avocado.

Looking at this, you are not at all eating enough food. You are not at all following our plan. Eating less does not mean you will lose faster. Actually the folks that follow this 100% and add soup as well do the best.

Please re- read the program and consider what you are doing wrong. I posted a good plan, try it for 2 weeks, it's on the after 7 days section of the forum, the top 2 posts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kevin for replying, I have read quiet a few threads in the forum and read that in one "If one follows what is written then they will definitely reduce more." This means if as per the sample, if this says 1 cup/1 bowl then one has to strictly do that and after that having the mentioned quantity if some one feels hungry then have wonder soup? Correct me if I am wrong as I had enough quantity of everything till i feel full, irrespective of the fact that if it mentioned 4 banana ...i was hungry i ate 5 .

Thanks
Pooja

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
It's good you eat until your full, but on a diet it can be tough. Eating less is not good. If you were on a steady diet plan, having less one day is fine or more even. It's good actually. Keep in mind, low calorie diets, the success rate for them is 4.6%. They don't work and ruin your body.

I am always happy to help anytime...

:) hang in there..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts