1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
you sure can....

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Well, on a pastured chicken it's all good, actually the dark meat is where the nutrition will be. And in the bones, say a bone soup. The Breast, that's an Americanized joke from a failed study. Your body needs good fat. So a mix to me is wise if possible.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey,
I am planning to start the diet from tom. I am 59kgs and need to lose a minimum of 7 kgs. Can u suggest me a detailed vegan Indian diet?? Also is salt allowed on the first three days and can we have tea with milk but without sugar on all of the days??
#More varieties preferred.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
You can have tea no sugar, I do not recommend milk, but if you do, do no more than a tablespoon. Stevia is OK as well.

Look at the bottom of the main site, we give lots of examples for vegetarians and for Indian versions.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
it can initially, I had the same but what I posted on the after day 7 is what got rid of mine :) Those plans are specifically doctor given for that very issue I had.

NO GLUTEN and NO SUGAR will be your key to healing that.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Please do :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey there,
I have started with the diet today.
BF- 1 apple, 1 pear
Midday- 1 Pomegranate
L- 1 pear, 1 sweet lime
E- 1 cup black tea w/o sugar and few raisins so far..
And most probably another sweet lime and pear for dinner..
I hope I m doing well.. I had a query whether corn is allowed on the 2nd day??

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
raisins are a NO NO for sure. dried fruit is a bad idea on this plan FYI... if you only had a few you will be OK though.

NO corn, technically a grain and so bad for you. sorry.

·
Registered
26 Posts
oops.. It was mentioned in the Day 1 forum though.. Otherwise I would have never opted for it..:/ Will that affect my diet big time???

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
the first 3 days yes it can be, then you should be starting to feel very energized and better. Detox of junk is tough.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
only breakfast with ghee or butter or olive oil. It could use some fat

·
Registered
26 Posts
okay.. I did the same.. Thanks. My 2nd day went very well..
BF- 2 small boiled potatoes
L- 1 bowl of boiled veggies
E- cooked raw papaya with no oil, 1/2 cup tea with a tbsp of skimmed milk w/o sugar
D- 1 bowl of boiled veggies.

I was wondering about the 4th day.. I am not a very big fan of bananas.. Do I have substitutes for that? Also, what is the quantity of milk and bananas required?? Also, can we have cottage cheese, curd, buttermilk and tea (with milk) instead??

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Sounds good
You can go papaya if you like.

buttermilk yes, curd be careful and yes you can have tea :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Okay.. What else other than papayas?? I like to have a variety of food throughout the day.. And also what about the quantity of milk and bananas? And cottage cheese?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts